• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

I'm not even sure I want you to experience more of the series if this is your reaction at this point... It gets worse.

Well... I may have to start drinking by the time I finish and I don't drink. I probably won't post any more rants that long until I finish the series.

Yeah, I went looking for it myself. Sucks you don't like it. I was expecting what I didn't like about it when I was reading your rage instead of that hahaha
And yeah, if your hurting now, you'll be dead before the end.

Also Mike, you truly are a cruel person to have him watch that. I mean I think it's a good show but god damn is it the most fucked up thing I've ever watched anime wise.

Yeah, I went looking for it myself. Sucks you don't like it. I was expecting what I didn't like about it when I was reading your rage instead of that hahaha

And yeah, if your hurting now, you'll be dead before the end.

Also Mike, you truly are a cruel person to have him watch that. I mean I think it's a good show but god damn is it the most fucked up thing I've ever watched anime wise.

phoenix296 brought this upon himself. He made me watch it first.

>_>
<_<

Well you made me watch School Days! This endless loop of bad anime will never end until we exhaust everything will it?

None of the other bad stuff I watched from the list is really worthy... Maybe I'd be interested in seeing what you'd think about Future Diary or Chobits, but I actually like those, so I'd only hurt myself in the process too :p

None of the other bad stuff I watched from the list is really worthy... Maybe I'd be interested in seeing what you'd think about Future Diary or Chobits, but I actually like those, so I'd only hurt myself in the process too :p

So we can finally stop watching bad anime? Good. I'll give you some of my favourite stuff in return though it's definitely not for everyone. :p

New arrival - Jibanyan from Youkai Watch!

iSuylIYRFXpnI.jpg

ibpQPSWYNCkk7.jpg

ikedbfG68JMz1.jpg

Azunyanya.gif

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I took a break from the thread and there were so many birthdays. Happy birthday, and belated birthdays everyone!

Chariot

School Days and Elfen Leid are like my favorite animes.
That's terrible.
But what's even more terrible: it's Elfen Lied and not Elfen Leid. That are two entirely different thing. It means Elven Song or Elven Agony, depending how you write it. The second is actually a lot more accurate for the anime, when I think about it. Hurr.

Hachitora

Sup all, new to the thread here ^^ Been thinking about posting here for a while but I've been lazy =w=

So what exactly goes on around here? I assume basically everything and anything K-On?

Top Bottom