• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Hanbaga obviously.

Like from McDonahs

makudonarudo

Azu-nyan's been hiding some interesting secrets.

image.php

S-stupid! I-I'm not a baby! I can wear whatever I want. Mou!

Tokyo Ghoul 1-4

There's a lot of glorious blood, ripping and chewing noises, splattering sounds and everything hidden behind some of the most ridiculous censoring I've ever seen. There are times during this show where all you literally see is a tiny strip of lit area and the whole rest of the screen is blackened. I'm not sure they understand that in order for me to want to buy the BDs, I need to have SOME IDEA of what's being censored which motivates me to spend money.

The only thing more ridiculous than the censoring is the hilarious overacting from the guy who plays Kaneki. Even by anime standards the overacting is really, really bad. It sets a new high bar for sheer amounts of ham in every scene.

Touka is cute. I would let her beat me up every day if I was her ghoul. I mean...nevermind.

Tokyo Ghoul 1-4

There's a lot of glorious blood, ripping and chewing noises, splattering sounds and everything hidden behind some of the most ridiculous censoring I've ever seen. There are times during this show where all you literally see is a tiny strip of lit area and the whole rest of the screen is blackened. I'm not sure they understand that in order for me to want to buy the BDs, I need to have SOME IDEA of what's being censored which motivates me to spend money.

The only thing more ridiculous than the censoring is the hilarious overacting from the guy who plays Kaneki. Even by anime standards the overacting is really, really bad. It sets a new high bar for sheer amounts of ham in every scene.

Touka is cute. I would let her beat me up every day if I was her ghoul. I mean...nevermind.
I will assume this is a watch bet you did with some one here. Also ,sucks that it's censored as I was a little bit interested in this.

I will assume this is a watch bet you did with some one here. Also ,sucks that it's censored as I was a little bit interested in this.

Actually I promised someone I would watch it with them.

The censoring is bad but the actual animation, when you can see it, is really quite good. From what I'm told it's a very abridged adaptation of the original manga, they are apparently rushing to fit it into just 12-13 episodes and so it can feel very choppy at times. Characters are introduced, seen for 5 minutes, and then vanish forever and you never find out what happens to them after throughout the 4 episodes which have aired.

Top Bottom