• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

no personality

KrSXCd5.png

StayDead

Welp, I guess with Mike in America I'm the first one to wake up or post here in the mornings :eek:

time to K-ON but I was up until really late playing 100% Orange Juice on steam with people so I'm super tired ;;

Bu_aktQCMAIQEs0.jpg

Helloooo :)

I overslept this morning, but as I'm frequently the first person in the office every day nobody is around to notice my slight lateness/half-asleep state... was GAF melting down for anyone else earlier this week? It just wouldn't load at all, I gave up using it for a few days.

StayDead

Bu_aktQCMAIQEs0.jpg

Helloooo :)

I overslept this morning, but as I'm frequently the first person in the office every day nobody is around to notice my slight lateness/half-asleep state... was GAF melting down for anyone else earlier this week? It just wouldn't load at all, I gave up using it for a few days.

There was a huge routing issue oon the east coast of America which led to GAF being unavaliable tuesday? for a lot of people in Europe.

Top Bottom