• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

StayDead

Bu_3R2VCAAIKohw.jpg

My goodness... and there was me thinking it was my home connection that was causing the problem (for me, not the entire Eastern Seaboard, lol)

The best way to tell is next time something like that happens open up command prompt.

Then type tracert then whatever you're trying to connect to. e.g. tracert neogaf.com

Then you can see where the ping gets unreasonably high or you start dropping packets and that's where the problem is.

I finally signed up for Twitter, followed a few of you I found on Mike's list still need a few more I believe.

Username is Snkfanatic of course. Not really sure what I am doing yet on the site so bear with me :p

Josephl64

Yup. Really fun meeting some of K-On GAF too!

If you came to TX it would have been cool meeting you, alas some day then. Glad you're having fun.

I finally signed up for Twitter, followed a few of you I found on Mike's list still need a few more I believe.

Username is Snkfanatic of course. Not really sure what I am doing yet on the site so bear with me :p

Ah, so that's how you found me.

Top Bottom