• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

I dig the song and like Brave Girls alot, but those suits have got to go. The video was just meh, mostly because of the outfits =/

Digging that Big Bang Blue, except for the messed up hair color on TOP and Daesung. TOP going to be bald soon with all the crap that he does with his hair.

Amen to both. Business is a good look on women with skirts and a nice shirt, but suits are just too much. And TOP's hair I don't mind as much as Daesung's. That blonde's gotta go. Both songs are catchy though.

tumblr_lpp0ymcmjk1qj4l32o1_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I can't explain it but there's something about Hyuna that makes me want to punch her in the face.

I think it's the stupid face she makes in almost every fucking picture.

Alta1r, I've been seeing you post Yejin more than Yoona lately... lol

Peru

Hyuna's never made a stupid face!

It turns out BEAST’s Yong Jun Hyung has already introduced his girlfriend Goo Hara to his father. BEAST appeared as the main guest on the February 21 episode of KBS “Win Win.” On the show, the fathers of all six members made surprise appearances, and was asked to pick a girl group member they would like to have as daughter-in-law.

Yong Jun Hyung’s father surprisingly wrote Kara’s Goo Hara’s name on his blackboard. He explained, “I thought about this question a lot. Yong Jung Hyung actually once brought Goo Hara home. She has a very cheerful personality and I thought she’s a really nice girl. It’s good to see them maintain a cute and stable relationship.”

19c40fbfdad8fbaa7b6965fb4557ee5c_large.jpg

Alta1r

Alta1r, I've been seeing you post Yejin more than Yoona lately... lol

Haha, I don't know about more than Yoong. Maybe more than usual. But I mean, look at her:

tumblr_lw0dqhFvTJ1qdoxojo1_500.jpg

And goddamn suits in the MV. All the new pics/gifs so far are pretty lame cause of them. Hopefully there will be an alternate video with decent clothes or Brave Girls will get on variety soon.

Kahi and Nana? And HyunA??

On a serious note, do you know your living arrangements for when you go to Korea? I just found out if I take a position there over the summer I need to find my own accommodations. Which is fine, except I have no idea where or how I should begin looking. Apartment.kr? lol

Lol....The program/school is providing me a place to stay, it's usually within at least 15 min. from the school.

I'm sure with a bit of googling you can find some apartment type websites. Your company doesn't have a list of places or something to help you out?

I can't explain it but there's something about Hyuna that makes me want to punch her in the face.

This guy right here.....He knows whats up.

DXPett1

Yong Jun Hyung is the one with Goo Hara... shit, I had some weird idea that it was from some boy group I didn't know/care. BEAST really is the B2ST haha

Definately my current favourite outfit on Soshi. The rock mix of Beautiful Stranger that goes with it is equally ace

Max

I am not Max
How do I open images in separate tabs from quotes like that?

Can't even see the url because I have to hold click to keep the image enlarged. Chrome btw

Max

I am not Max
Nah that aint even there tho

edit: oh it works for the ones on the left but not for the ones I want (MIN)

Alta1r

Wth? Chrome opens mine automatically in a separate tab. Try right click + "open link in new tab" or "open image in new tab." Oh and don't hold click the image. It'll open up full size in a new tab anyway.

Max

I am not Max
open image in new tab only works on the first row from the left :/ :\ WEIRD.

edit: Shrinking my browser so it formatted the images into a single-file line actually did it, lol.

Dat left side.

edit 2: min's hot

milkham

see what I mean

open image in new tab only works on the first row from the left :/ :\ WEIRD.

edit: Shrinking my browser so it formatted the images into a single-file line actually did it, lol......

Dat left side.

edit 2: min's hot

i think it has something to do with the scaling script moving the actual image you're trying to right clickon, i was seeing the same effect, i'd right click, menu would pop up, but image would also scale up and shift, i was still able to get the openin new tab thing if i right clicked again on where the image was after going full size fast enough

Max

I am not Max
i think it has something to do with the scaling script moving the actual image you're trying to right clickon, i was seeing the same effect, i'd right click, menu would pop up, but image would also scale up and shift, i was still able to get the openin new tab thing if i right clicked again on where the image was after going full size fast enough

I tried so hard to do this :lol

Biscuits

Just started watching BB Healing Camp. Every single question they ask GD has that stupid "oh shit something bad's gonna happen" music they always play in dramas in the background.

Alta1r

Strange. I started going through all of them and some of the ones in the middle row didn't work while the picture immediately to the right of it did.

tumblr_lzr7qfiM2j1r9w6efo1_500.gif

Hey, you guys do know that a quick click/drag with your mouse will open the image to full size, right?*

Like this:

6B8xr.jpg

or this:
05yg3.jpg

Click, drag, release (edit: it's like a split second snap motion). No need to leave the current screen. If the image res exceeds your display res, simply use the arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll up/down/left/right. Trying to do so with your mouse will force the image back to its scaled down quote size.

On a touch device you can zoom in, as the image adapts to the zoom percentage. As long as you don't zoom beyond the scaled image's res, the image quality will remain unaltered.

*Alternatively, you can click/hold with your mouse, and when you release, the image will return to 400 pixels.

Chrome = Click/Hold, scroll with keyboard arrows only (worst browser for gifs, image scaling, privacy, and complex flash objects)

Opera = Click/Hold, scroll with mouse, or keyboard arrows

Firefox = most flexible, with no column limitations

Other browsers will limit your ability to have any column beyond the first always open correctly. Doesn't always work correctly.

I use quote scaling, and multiple columns to avoid certain pic posts becoming overbearing, and overly megapost-y, with endless scrolling to get past the post.

If it's easier for everyone, I can still use quotes, but stick to one image per line.

Ranvier

Damn Hyo looks dazed and confused there.

Do all these subbers sub out of the goodness of their hearts? Or is this their actual job? I expect it's the former and it goes to show why Kpop is spreading so much. These guys and people like them are the backbone of Kpop and I bet have brought in more people then doing shows like letterman ever would. I don't think you'd ever get Bollywood fans or Russian pop fans doing this to their shows. I think it all ties back into the huge amount of nationalistic pride and strong cultural roots most everyone seems to have in Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom