• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Thankfully, they stopped immediately with the confessionals. It did not work at all. And I honestly thought it was a doll at first. I still sometimes keep thinking that as it's easier than knowing it was a real dog.

They do more IY1 stuff in the later episodes but it's clearly not the focus anymore and right now they are hot on the giant ceramic pot game.

I'd agree that IY2 is lacking because the show isn't in the community at all. Atleast with IY1 they were regularly out and about in the community helping. And all the farming ETC had a goal / point. I mean, otherwise we'd never have had Road Lee?

I don't think IY2 does. Really, you should just take 15 from the episode number, and thats how many "real" eps there are.

But it's definitely better than it was.

luso

On June 3rd, TEEN TOP‘s Chunji revealed on MBC‘s “Exploration Of Genders” that he perved on schoolgirls through a telescope.

The group had gathered with the MC in the auditorium to relay stories about their school days; more specifically what they had done during their break time.

Jung Jun Ha asked, “What did you do during your break time?“, and the recent high school graduate Chunji replied, “I peeked at the neighboring all-female school through a telescope. That was my hobby.”

Stirring a reaction from the other members, Chunji explained, “Isn’t that what most people do? It wasn’t just me.” MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon defended Chunji stating, “Males usually have the [same desire] to at least once peep at female high school students.” The other guests still seemed shocked, however.

lololol

vanty

Kyary just tweeted about being confused at people saying the PONPONPON video is all Illuminati/Freemason stuff ahah.

Kyary just tweeted about being confused at people saying the PONPONPON video is all Illuminati/Freemason stuff ahah.

iktQFFg9JCEQu.gif

*.*

Quadratic

Koreans put a huge importance on complexion. When i walk into the local Korean market there's a cosmetics counter near the front door for men and women.

luso

How I don't know about these photos!? Time Machine related?
I'm not even much Jessica shipper but O__O

i8zG22tUjF0rD.gif

ijP3g1haqrgUO.gif

luso

They are from the Japanese activities Bad Girl and Time Machine.

I saw some low quality pics but I put here the best - PIC SPAM

Z5K7E.jpg

VnVvf.jpg

jawMc.jpg

gxOCO.jpg

BFQ1U.jpg

MWFVg.jpg

I5lHl.jpg

OGlbz.jpg

sWYor.jpg

jOR2x.jpg

CyaR1.jpg

qVGkp.jpg

Syvzt.jpg

pZfoJ.jpg

DNVMg.jpg

MoQPy.jpg

vFu5C.jpg

Du1Pi.jpg

alvin.jpg

SYHFM.jpg

NSafN.jpg

rQJaI.jpg

wULxQ.jpg

xfbal.jpg

SCTVP.jpg

kXsUd.jpg

kn2TM.jpg

hqpCR.jpg

Bxy2D.jpg

r6J6B.jpg

avOSB.jpg

t9Ahx.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
that thing jiyul does kills me every time..
i bet peru hates it though

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
f(x) to make a comeback with ‘Electric Shock’

20120605_fx_electricshock.jpg

Earlier, SM Entertainment had announced that f(x) would be making their comeback this summer. It seems it’ll be sooner than expected, as it has been just reported that the popular girl group will be making their return to the music scene with a new mini album titled ‘Electrick Shock‘ next week!

f(x) will be unveiling the new mini album worldwide on June 10th through Korean music portals as well as iTunes. This will mark their first new album since 2011′s hit ‘Hot Summer‘.

Starting on June 6th, the girls will be revealing various teaser images through outlets such as Facebook and their homepage over the course of five days, with what seems to be the first concept photo (below) revealed today.

YESSSSSSS

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That pic has illuminati all over it. Title of the song points to monarch programming.

Edgeward

YES YES YES YES YES F(X)!!!

jrDi2.jpg

I'd agree that IY2 is lacking because the show isn't in the community at all. Atleast with IY1 they were regularly out and about in the community helping. And all the farming ETC had a goal / point. I mean, otherwise we'd never have had Road Lee?

I don't think IY2 does. Really, you should just take 15 from the episode number, and thats how many "real" eps there are.

But it's definitely better than it was.

Yeah, The reason IY1 was really good is because it felt like they were helping out the village while also learning something about a side of the country they aren't exposed to very much. It still is a step up from earlier IY2 episodes where they approached farm work as punishments immediately to selected members, instead of working as a group first and then sometimes making someone finishing the rest of the work after a game. But they have ripped out the village aspect almost completely now. Notice how they phased out the village early on and then the village chief, which is fine on the latter because he wasn't as earnest as the old Chief and Road Lee. They farm now in a small and undisclosed area and you don't even see a hint of the town they are near. They need to go back to that aspect of helping the village. Because while the Ceramic pot game is fine for now, it cannot keep up at this point and it will lose what made me love the original IY. As if they haven't done that already.

Again though, it is VASTLY improved over what they had and I consider it a good now with no qualifiers. Just not special so far.

And oh my goodness at those Jiwon pics. feist. I said gotdamn.

vanty

Kind of weird for f(x) to have a comeback like a week before 2NE1. They should have done it a month ago. Should be great anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom