• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

I am not Max
i3RWGLAwdrcWW.jpg
ew sotp pls

iZY7x206xMWv4.gif

tumblr_m55zqeBgai1rxi1fho1_500.gif

tumblr_m55rx56BAR1rxgu65o1_500.gif

tumblr_m553lbZNwE1qlqua2o1_500.jpg

(._.)

Banned
Anybody here have html experience? How can I get it so my tumblr layout doesn't skew wide gifs? Like I I don't want them going over the layout either. Just want the layout to make them small. making a thumbnail gif is just too much work.

JustinBB7

Woo I'm back, just watched Running Man in Wonderland last night. Really funny concept and funny episode. Kwang Soo was really great.

Edgeward

Over halfway through the latest IY2 episode (ep 26). The format was very much more closer to the original IY. Field work and then making a game out of it and then it was split between a winner's group and loser's group with the latter doing more field work in the salt fields and they had some explanation of the work done there.

Only problem is that this is done the same weekend as the SMTown/Google concert so only Suzy and Yewon were left with the rest filled with some actors, Andy of Shinhwa and that guy from Pit a Pat that paired with Sunhwa. Despite that, I'm really enjoying the episode. Made me nostalgic of the good times of before.

luso

Dal Shabet Album is out.
Pretty boring album, only "Girls Girls Girls" and maybe "Try to Come Close" stands out a little.
But probably Bang Bang is the only memorable song overall. At least is a consistent album considering the type of the songs.
Listen here some songs.

Waiting for Hyuna pic spam.

Ranvier

Alty posting more Hyo then Yoon. Yoon actually looking kinda hot in those 2 giant gifs.

2012, The End is NIGH!!!.

tumblr_m31i4dheEm1r2l1ufo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3bourKwgk1qdcel5o4_250.gif

sex hair

And, I already have 2 excellent reaction gifs for the upcoming Hyuna bombs.

tumblr_m2ymvss0Ye1qdcel5o3_250.gif
tumblr_m2ymvss0Ye1qdcel5o4_250.gif

tumblr_m2oqdotrDY1r418z7o1_r1_500.gif

Alta1r

So long as face doesn't totally DNROG.

I admire how fiddle is so classy with the tags. It's like a library.

Bullshit. fiddle needs to get his ass on gaf. This posting from afar means I can only talk shit about Hyosung when someone else posts her in the thread. Man up, klogg.

Waiting for Hyuna pic spam.

Amen.

Alty posting more Hyo then Yoon. Yoon actually looking kinda hot in those 2 giant gifs.

2012, The End is NIGH!!!.

tumblr_m4r73gSLSk1qb10tlo5_250.gif

ryan-ts

Gotta say, I'm definitely a Like This convert. Played that song 10+ times today. Rest of the Wonder Girls album kind of sucks though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/core-contents-media-reveals-how-t-aras-dani-was-discovered

Core Contents Media, T-ara’s parent company, recently revealed how the young American became the newest member of the group. “Dani was cast on the street by Kim Kwang Soo,” said a representative for CCM. “It was his first streetside casting in his 30-year-long career in entertainment.”

Dani, who has lived in the United States since she was four years old, had been visiting Korea to meet her parents. After seeing her standing at a crosswalk, Kim Kwang Soo turned his car around when thoughts of her wouldn’t leave his head, CCM revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom