• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Eldren

Giri, thanks for thinking of us.

iSbyfiTUVA1Bg.gif

d09b699828e311e39a5722000a9f3079_8.jpg

I JUST MET #HYOYEON FROM #GIRLSGENERATION!!!

She was eating at a pancake place that I LOVE to eat at in Seoul. I could tell it was her by the way she smiled. When I saw her eyes it def confirmed it. Hahah she’s so pretty. Dreams come true! The SM representative she was with wouldn’t let her take a picture because she didn’t have her makeup on. It’s against the SM rules but she said it was ok. :)

What a generous beautiful makeup-less queen. (Look at that guy's tags though. Man is thirsty for those Instagram clicks, damn.)

-----

In less beautiful news, psychotic Exo fans apparently infiltrated Baekhyun's brother's wedding and took pictures and whatnot, then Tao called them out for being so deranged.

What a mess. Could you imagine trying to live like that? With "fans" calling you at all hours and constantly invading your privacy. These people are probably the same netizens you see telling Kara to piss off Japan for insulting their oppas. Jesus.

i9br0oDFcRasV.gif

Sourcerer

I'm going to be in Japan in November and would like to see KARA at Saitama Super Arena on 19th or 20th.

Anyone one got any tips on how to buy tickets? I'm a little clueless and not very well versed in Japanese.

roaSone

Seeing all the talk upon the previous and on-going WGM couples,
I couldn't help myself but to rewatch YongSeo couple. man, I wish they were true and still are without anyone knowing about it...
I'm too utopian, I know...

Fafnir

I'm going to be in Japan in November and would like to see KARA at Saitama Super Arena on 19th or 20th.

Anyone one got any tips on how to buy tickets? I'm a little clueless and not very well versed in Japanese.

Do you have a Japanese celly? Japan uses e-tickets with NFC on their phones. When I tried to get GG 1st Japan tour tickets it was impossible without a Japanese celly. Try contacting www.fdjp.com they might be able to help but if they are using e-tickets, you will be sol.

Sourcerer

Do you have a Japanese celly? Japan uses e-tickets with NFC on their phones. When I tried to get GG 1st Japan tour tickets it was impossible without a Japanese celly. Try contacting www.fdjp.com they might be able to help but if they are using e-tickets, you will be sol.

I don't have a Japanese phone no. Looks like getting tickets will be either very difficult or very expensive!

Cuddler

So, yesterday I finally watched an episode of Invincible Youth. Obviously it was the one with Shindong, lol. Some part of it were hilarious. I remember reading somewhere that Hyuna was Shindong ideal type, but I didn't know that he actually said that to her in the past and on a TV show, lol. The part with them together was hilarious, Shindong asking her if he was manly enough for her, wtf, lol. The other guest, Yoomin, was funny too and the part when Shinyoung, Sunny, Sunhwa and Hyomin were cooking together was probably the funniest of the episode for me.
Here is the link to the episode if anyone is interested, it's from KBS World, so it has English subtitles:
Invincible Youth | 청춘불패 - Ep.19 : This week's guests - Shin Dong(SuperJunior), Noh Yoomin(NRG)

Here's a (perhaps stupid) question: how do you post tweets on here? Like where you can actually see the tweet without having to click on a link? I feel like it'd be useful to know for future reference.
A tweet BB code exists, and I've tried to use that when I posted the Shindong photo from Twitter some pages ago, but he is basically just a link that said "view tweet" and nothing more, so I changed that and used a normal link.

Here is the list of BB Code that everyone can use on NeoGaf if anyone is interested:
NeoGAF - BB Code List

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... call me when IU is finally doing her own music, not being Korean Shirley Temple.

Broank

Jesus SM, 4 Shinee albums in one year? How about a SNSD or F(x) repackage at least. -___-

I think Kara's Japanese concert tickets are sold publicly aren't they? It's not like SNSDs where they are pretty much impossible to get unless you are a Japanese fanclub member.

luso

Fafnir

I think Kara's Japanese concert tickets are sold publicly aren't they? It's not like SNSDs where they are pretty much impossible to get unless you are a Japanese fanclub member.

Soshi tickets are sold publicly. Fanclub members get priority and can buy before the public sale. I'm sure Kara fanclub get this as well. I was talking about it being impossible if they use e-tickets as you will need a Japanese celly. But yeah it's pretty hard to get a ticket legit if you are not living in Japan so 3rd party is the only way to go.

Eldren

Thanks for the code help, Cuddler. There's actually a thing about tweets in there so I'll give it a shot.

iH9UGWY2l0vh1.gif

Some press conference/film premiere stuff:

tumblr_mtxok5ByUQ1s8g3imo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mty7s2G8e31rkem0io8_1280.jpg

(Yoona's dress is an...interesting design.)

-----

I like that Nine Muses mix, Pendulum. Figaro and Dolls are probably my favourite songs by them so that was right up my alley. Interested to hear more of Gun as well.

I'm a damn sight more excited for new Nine Muses than I am SHINee, that's for sure. This'll be their, what, 4th album this year? The same year f(x) were sabotaged by having EXO release their album a week after. Not cool, SM.

Let me wash away the bitterness with a fancam of Hyuna being wonderful during Dolls.

Loci

Seohyun at her drama press conference

At first I thought she was wearing see-through. Then I remembered it was Seohyun.

6wiNvpI.jpg
rSkgutQ.jpg
sGm4BUO.jpg

85XhrRt.jpg
NGTzdAp.jpg
oFAD7oY.jpg

BGluhj6.jpg
qlRDTgc.jpg

Wr2xPpg.jpg
hrNgW6B.jpg

6UiGDNC.jpg
nZYKqJL.jpg

So, on the 10th of October Nine Muses, T-ara and Kahi will have their Comeback. Will the later two also perform on Mnet or just release their track on the 10th?
Tis' gon be gud.

tumblr_mmysg81WOH1s94878o3_250.gif
tumblr_mmysg81WOH1s94878o1_250.gif

Drummond

Neo Member
A yo, how are you doing?

Been lurking here for at least 6 months now, signed up a few months ago and finally got activated. I plan to become an active poster here so I'm going to introduce myself.

I'm 18 years old, I live in the Netherlands and I'm in my second year of University. If everything goes right, I'm going to study at Yonsei University for a semester. That's kind of my dream so I will do everything to realize it.

I'm in my second K-Pop year. I listened to my first tracks in June of 2012, my first real K-Pop song was Abracadabra. As I am a music lover of all different genres, I wanted to listen to music all over the world and stumbled on the greatness that is K-Pop. From there my attention was caught by the beautiful ladies and from there on I became kind of obsessed with Korea. Since last month I started watching Korean movies (most of them with the gorgeous Jun Ji-Hyun) and that made me appreciate the culture even more. I also think that Korean is the most beautiful language in the world (together with Spanish), so I started learning it a bit, but I am a lazy prick, so it isn't going fast.

My favorite groups are Girl's Day, Brown Eyed Girls, Kara and Sistar. I also love Korean Indie and I believe that I need way more K-Indie tracks.

To finish, my bias list:

1. Dasom
2. Yura
3. Minah
4. Hyuna
5. Seungyeon

But this is really interchangeable except for Dasom. Questions? Ask them please. I look forward to post here a lot.

Oh yeah and I'm looking for a good icon, think I'll settle with my own cut out Dasom one.

milkham

A yo, how are you doing?

Been lurking here for at least 6 months now, signed up a few months ago and finally got activated. I plan to become an active poster here so I'm going to introduce myself.

welcome! i'm curious do you only come to neogaf for this thread? if so, how did you find us? I like dasom too.

121009-dasom-wedding-dress-wide.jpg

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Chloe Bennet
cg13pm5.jpg

Bigbang's Tonight music video:
ervFivE.jpg

I wonder what her story is

Drummond

Neo Member
welcome! i'm curious do you only come to neogaf for this thread? if so, how did you find us? I like dasom too.

121009-dasom-wedding-dress-wide.jpg

I wonder what her story is

Well, a year ago I was just searching for a good community to read about all stuff related to K-Pop. So I began on Allkpop which was not really what I was searching for, although there are a lot of nice people there. Then I stumbled on KMD, where I read a lot and one day there appeared a link of this forum on there. Now there is only people arguing about useless stuff there, while I like everything here. There aren't also those crazy fanfics about idols here, so that always helps.

But yeah, stumbled on here by coincidence, but I liked it so much that I wanted to be a part of this community.

So yeah, I haven't really checked out the rest of the forum, but if I got some spare time left I'm definitely going to do that,

And Dasom is so good, she is almost perfect I think. Pretty funny though that before I knew about K-Pop I wasn't really interested in Asian girls, but now I almost seem to exclusively be interested in Asian girls. Especially Korean of course, but you don't see them a lot here in the Netherlands. I have resolved that if I see someone talking in Korean at my University campus I'm going to talk to them, but no luck so far. Everyone is Chinese lol.

Tangeroo

A yo, how are you doing?

I'm 18 years old, I live in the Netherlands and I'm in my second year of University. If everything goes right, I'm going to study at Yonsei University for a semester. That's kind of my dream so I will do everything to realize it.

I'm in my second K-Pop year. I listened to my first tracks in June of 2012, my first real K-Pop song was Abracadabra. As I am a music lover of all different genres, I wanted to listen to music all over the world and stumbled on the greatness that is K-Pop. From there my attention was caught by the beautiful ladies and from there on I became kind of obsessed with Korea. Since last month I started watching Korean movies (most of them with the gorgeous Jun Ji-Hyun) and that made me appreciate the culture even more. I also think that Korean is the most beautiful language in the world (together with Spanish), so I started learning it a bit, but I am a lazy prick, so it isn't going fast.

My favorite groups are Girl's Day, Brown Eyed Girls, Kara and Sistar. I also love Korean Indie and I believe that I need way more K-Indie tracks.

To finish, my bias list:

1. Dasom
2. Yura
3. Minah
4. Hyuna
5. Seungyeon

But this is really interchangeable except for Dasom. Questions? Ask them please. I look forward to post here a lot.

Oh yeah and I'm looking for a good icon, think I'll settle with my own cut out Dasom one.

Welcome! You can have this Dasom icon I made with transparent background if you want:

iwi99ozT9W5wb.png

Well, a year ago I was just searching for a good community to read about all stuff related to K-Pop. So I began on Allkpop which was not really what I was searching for, although there are a lot of nice people there. Then I stumbled on KMD, where I read a lot and one day there appeared a link of this forum on there. Now there is only people arguing about useless stuff there, while I like everything here. There aren't also those crazy fanfics about idols here, so that always helps.

But yeah, stumbled on here by coincidence, but I liked it so much that I wanted to be a part of this community.

So yeah, I haven't really checked out the rest of the forum, but if I got some spare time left I'm definitely going to do that,

And Dasom is so good, she is almost perfect I think. Pretty funny though that before I knew about K-Pop I wasn't really interested in Asian girls, but now I almost seem to exclusively be interested in Asian girls. Especially Korean of course, but you don't see them a lot here in the Netherlands. I have resolved that if I see someone talking in Korean at my University campus I'm going to talk to them, but no luck so far. Everyone is Chinese lol.

I am sort of amazed people come to GAF just for this community. Then again, kpop gaf is great, so it's not a total surprise.

Top Bottom