• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oozer3993

That cover is confirmed to be fanart. It's by some one by the name of bfxiii. Here it is on DeviantArt.

And here is a list of the probable 7 snippets from the Runaway film:

Power
All of the Lights
Lost in the World
Blame Game
Runaway
Monster
Higher (Unconfirmed)

29p3ski.png

Can't wait for the album.

Swag

Fuck I feel like an addict, can't stop listening to Lost in the World / All of the lights.

Why did the album have to be pushed back 2 months, WHY.

Swag

Just listened to Drake's verse on All of the Lights, color me disappointed.

Wish he didn't try so hard to sound like Wayne.

m3k

i will too put myself on an all of the lights ban until the cd comes out

fuck ive played it a million times over and the drums get to me

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
Hopefully its not on the final version.
It isn't THAT bad. The verse exudes energy, and the entire song is just full of so much energy.

I'm not feeling Lost In The World either, mostly because the leak was unfinished and kind of shitty quality.

dagZ

tumblr_l9zhwg1g6r1qbw8wvo1_400.jpg

"Kanye West on the cover of the October 2010 issue of XXL
The whole article is written by ‘Ye himself "

anyone have the article in it?

Brinbe

Damn, need to cop that XXL.

Also, anyone not feeling LITW, you really need to let that shit grow on you... and it will, trust me. Seriously, shit is crack. Perhaps my fav track now, although it changes on a daily basis. :lol And the CDQ version sounds just fine, so go find that.

Oozer3993

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
So is the free GOOD Friday songs done with or has he not released todays yet?

He usually doesn't release the song until late at night. A couple haven't been released until Saturday lol.

Ashhong

Bob White said:
That new single sounds....

kinda like eli

wah? what single sounds like this

and YES, GOOD Friday woooo

enzo_gt said:
It isn't THAT bad. The verse exudes energy, and the entire song is just full of so much energy.

I'm not feeling Lost In The World either, mostly because the leak was unfinished and kind of shitty quality.

Honestly I dont mind it that much either. My problem with it, is that it could stop the song from reaching "amazing levels" of praise just for the fact that Drake is on it. Haters will automatically write it off because they think Drake is wack. I know I shouldn't care but, its Kanye, I do. :lol

Esch

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Meh. Nearly every official album track released so far has been overproduced and a continuation of the depreciation of lyrics that started on Graduation. Maybe there's a better mastered take of Runaway, but it currently sounds quite bad with no energy, off tune singing AND rapping,etc.

Throwing ballerina dancers and full piece orchestras doesn't hide his lack of ability. I'm expecting another step back with this album, just like Graduation (which of course had great production but overall was quite an average album).

Sounds about right.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a Drake hater. Putting his rapping aside which I guess can be debatable, I think his voice doesn't belong in the music industry :lol

He sounds like he always has a cold.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Brinbe said:
Damn, need to cop that XXL.

Also, anyone not feeling LITW, you really need to let that shit grow on you... and it will, trust me. Seriously, shit is crack. Perhaps my fav track now, although it changes on a daily basis. :lol And the CDQ version sounds just fine, so go find that.
You are so right. The same thing happened to me last night. It took about 4 listens before I started to like it. Now I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom