• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loakum

Banned
6maip27.jpg

This goes beyond cyber bulling..this is cyber murder! Poor M. Meek..

"You wouldn't have a child if it wasn't for me" is one of the coldest shit I ever heard though.

Also, "I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years"

Dre3001

What did Wiz say about his wife that made Kanye go ham?

"Hit this KK and become yourself"

KK- Khalifa Kush, wiz own strain of weed

Kanye thought he was referring to his wife and went off. Still deserved though since last night wiz was hating on Ye for naming the album Waves.

j-wood

Wiz was talking shit about the Ye's album title, saying he stole it from max B. Right after that, he made a tweet that had KK in it (doubt it was referencing kim), but Ye jumped on it after the album title diss.

nns3d

He shouldn't have went at Amber and the kid; tbh Ye can't really talk either since he's married to someone who owes her success to a sex tape

Otherwise that was entertaining lol

thatJohann

Kanye is a delusional douchebag who thinks he's a God, he's in love with himself, I can't stand him and I don't know why anyone would like him. Even if his music is good I can't bring myself to listen to it because I knew it came out of this piece of shit.

reKon

Banned
Kanye is a delusional douchebag who thinks he's a God, he's in love with himself, I can't stand him and I don't know why anyone would like him. Even if his music is good I can't bring myself to listen to it because I knew it came out of this piece of shit.

okay

Catvoca

Banned

You in the wrong thread buddy.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lmao

your musical faves must be immaculate

hughesta

Banned
interesting opinion there chap

lmao

Ashhong

Had to happen eventually.

I can't take people like this seriously

Calm down, Wiz. There's no need to shitpost now that you've been ethered into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom