• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I only slept an hour last night so I decided to get in an extended nap to make up for it. The plan was refresh this thread and see about 200+ pages, goddammit Kanye!

FZZ

Banned
Literally got in a fight with my gf cause I was too focused on when the album was gonna drop and we didn't do anything today

Ye please

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
really frustrated at this whole era and it makes me not want to financially support the artist.
It's not the waiting it's the disjointed nature of this roll out.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Choo Choo here comes the L train

CRUNNCdUAAAL2Y3.jpg:small

j-wood

It's not coming tonight guys. Even if the master just finished, they don't just call Google,Spotify,apple, etc and say, hey guys just sent you an email with the album! And then they turn it on.

That's not how it works lol.

jtb

Banned
It's not coming tonight guys. Even if the master just finished, they don't just call Google,Spotify,apple, etc and say, hey guys just sent you an email with the album! And then they turn it on.

of those, he only needs to call up apple

Tidal's got nothing better to do they'll put it up right away lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom