• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kanye to all of us right now

mayweatherltoss-gif.6318

Bruh I started downloading Young Thug music...

Ran to the Dollar store....

Tried to play Metal Arms : Glitch in the System (Love that game but the PS2 version runs like shit!!)

No album.. Im losing hope...

He gonna drop that shit 4 in the morning

This is a mess.

Ye's just smart as shit.

Act stupid to generate intrest, blow it wide open with a album stream, then promise dates while nothing has truly been mastered down to prevent leaks and keep the masses thirsty.

Push preorder sales.

By all means people. This is a calculated launch tactic. An even more interesting one than the secrecy technique Beyonce got credit for (IDK if any other artists have done it, I'm sure)

Red_Man

Dunno why Dean posts that at midnight unless it's releasing or he's just that much of a fucking troll

wait does kanye say bad words on the album

my moms not gonna let me get it if he says bad words
My mom's going to be dead by the time this is released

MThanded

That most recent Mike dean post doesn't even make sense.

No more real masters in NY

They been done and are just effing with us

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Freestyle 4 has such a dope beat. I've got it tabbed out on guitar already and I'm gonna make it a custom song in Rocksmith so I can play along.

Red_Man

Looking at his master, after wolves there's a little blip, wonder if that's Frank's verse that's been added to the original with Mensa / Sia

MThanded

Mike dean hit me on the DM. Told me they were just adding in the Swizz beatz ad libs to the rest of the tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom