• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaintDeftone

I think it's pretty safe to say this shit isn't releasing anytime soon. Probably sometime next week I would guess. I mean, would he really drop an album in a Sunday?

sdornan

Just listened to 808s for the first time since release basically. Decent album overall, not a classic, but I forgot what a standout track Paranoid was.

Ashhong

The acting is bad but everything else is superb. I wish Kanye didn't have that one line.

well yea, but cmon. Not gonna fault any of them for that

I think this was the first time we heard the album in it's entirety? Think we had a NeoGAF viewing thread. That was amazing. What a reveal

EloquentM

aka Mannny
well yea, but cmon. Not gonna fault any of them for that

I think this was the first time we heard the album in it's entirety? Think we had a NeoGAF viewing thread. That was amazing. What a reveal
Yeah it had some early cuts of unmastered and mixed songs. It was amazing when it release. IIRC some of the songs were in a different order as well as it missing songs.

even my alma mater's hockey team is meme-ing

3cvILR2.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
From ktt on mike "trollington" deans periscope from minutes ago

TO SUM IT UP

-Mike is in a room full of white dudes
-He has TLOP on his pc, no he never showed the screen
-He kept starting and stopping songs. Like 3 seconds of each.
-Yes he played WAVES for a second and you could hear Chris Brown, no it didnt sound like Can u be
-He said at 5000 viewers he'd play a new song
-Stream ended

He never did a tour for MBDTF huh? That would have been amazing.

All of the Lights feels like it was designed to be an epic of sorts. The production that could've been done on a live performance of that song... THOSE FEELS!

I also want to say that the interlude before it is my favorite segue into a song ever - straight chills every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom