• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I watch SNL every week.

Don't judge me.
I mean, it's a weekly show performed live. Written in a week. Thrown together. All incorporating somw shitty guest each week.

If you are interested in comedy writing it's fascinating - even when it's bad. I'm with you.

I watch SNL every week.

Don't judge me.

image.php

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I get it, this is like when God told Abraham to kill his son to test him.

Ye is just testing us right? He'll bless us when this is all over, right?

RIGHT?

213372bu

Banned
I saw that behind the scenes documentary about SNL when James Franco, Bill Hader etc were involved and it seemed great, having never seen the show before that.

Has the show fallen in quality?

On the tail-end of Bill Hader leaving, things were getting mediocore with a few good skits sprinkled in. Even then, there were guests that played off the writers really good and made great.

There was a writer shift between now and then and the last 2 seasons have been the shittiest since the 90's.

Oozer3993

I saw that behind the scenes documentary about SNL when James Franco, Bill Hader etc were involved and it seemed great, having never seen the show before that.

Has the show fallen in quality?

The show is the same it's ever been. Inconsistent and highly dependent on the guest host. But still frequently funny and pretty much always at least interesting.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kanye is watching this opening skit and has decided to scrap the entire album and start over

I've never watched this show, don't know any of these people on and I'm from Australia so maybe some of the things go past me but I thought SNL was some like cultural mainstay of American comedy, what the fuck am I watching here

Kraftwerk

BE STRONG BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Yeezus is just testing us.

SNL is a test. It's a test of our strength and faith.

Persevere, and we shall be rewarded with ULTRA LIGHT BEAMS at the end.

STAY STRONG

b4331a39-1a26-4b0e-a104-83292d7dfac6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom