• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
His performances never sound great on SNL. Just look at black skinhead. He gets his point across visually and you get a small taste of what the songs are going to be like.

Except you're wrong.

Black Skinhead and New Slaves were ace on SNL. Black Skinhead in particular might have been better on SNL than on the album.

Mistle

Black skinhead was dope on snl though

yeah the snl version is still the best imo. i like the album version also but it lacks the energy.

as for what i've heard and seen of pablo so far, i'm not feeling the hype like i did for the past two albums.

I actually like the ripped version of this song, but that was awful. Really bad.

Compared to his blk skn head performance a few years back this i severely lacking.

FZZ

Banned
Okay real talk y'all need to calm the fuck down

Performance wasn't even that bad

Everyone just take a shit, I haven't been this calm in a week. The shit I took helped me calm down so much, just flushed all my L's down the toilet.

Also we still have ULB.

Imo, I think Highlights is the weakest song on the album (that we've heard). Even then, there's a lot of great parts on there. The piano ascending, the violins...ooof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom