• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Martin guy might be an irredeemable shitbag of a human being but he's pretty good at this trolling thing. He's legit crying about losing 15M right now.

Aside from manually having to click the next song, Tidal never stopped working for me.

Highlights tho...
kOVxnCy.gif

robotrock

Banned
You guys who figured out it was a scam are really smart. I just saw that the URL ended with tidal.com and was really hungry and caved.

I'm sorry guys, I played myself.

Brinbe

Pt. 2 is so fucking good.

Perfect is right.

and Famous actually goes.

good lord is album is fucking great. the production is impeccable.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
why can't this be on google music or itunes for you know normal people.

already took too many L's this weekend ain't about to take on a CC scam.

The subdomain is one the same server as the main tidal domain, it's not a fake.
and as if the real tidal would use that janky ass "im not a robot!" checkbox. i questioned it immediately.
From one of Tidal's store pages:

mhP68qe.png

shiiiiit, i'll cop at $10

do I get the mp3 files to listen to or is it just listening off of tidal apps? legit question, don't know shit about tidal's online store.
"Buying music from TIDAL.com does not require an active subscription, but you need to create a free account so you can login and download your music."

Can someone who's better at networking than me explain how something that's on the tidal.com domain could be a scam? I didn't fall for that but I am curious.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yo, Waves is fucking dope. Chance made the right decision

important financial question: people that may or may not have been ripped off, was your card charged immediately?
I've got a charge from Tidal Music so yea I don't know what the fuck that is

kingkitty

I tried using that one tidal site the guy posted, it wouldn't give me confirmation and now I have a $20 charge on my credit card.....

who posted that link?

and where on earth did he get the link?

edit: oh if it's a subdomain...well it should be okay, right? probably best not to a chance right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom