• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pay for Apple Music for the rest of my life if they convinced Kanye to have a show on Beats 1 interviewing other artists on their music

Yeah same. OVO Sound Radio is fantastic. A GOOD Music radio would be so fucking excellent.

Time to make some business decisions Kanye even if it upsets Jay. Tidal is a failure. Time to get some bread

Kraftwerk

mRtduvz.jpg

tumblr_nzujyxDkQH1uxcwl0o1_540.png

sephi22

Faded being a repeat of Facts is such an amateurish fuck up its hilarious.
Then again, I thought the engineering side of albums was done by a highly professional team of sound engineers, not a stoned-out-of-his-fucking-mind Mike Dean

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'd pay for Apple Music for the rest of my life if they convinced Kanye to have a show on Beats 1 interviewing other artists on their music
I would do too in an instant.

Most shows are pretty good, but a Ye show would be god level. I think Ye signed a long term contract with Tidal though.

FZZ

Banned
Tidal would actually be pretty good if it was handled by competent people

Instead Jay Z went all aesthetic no substance

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I tried using that one tidal site the guy posted, it wouldn't give me confirmation and now I have a $20 charge on my credit card.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom