• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Mastering on Fade sounds like shit. FUCK MIKE DEAN

Fine. I need to hear the album version I guess.

Kanye West and friends.

The friends are fine.

I have no idea what you're even talking about. First you complain about a live performance, then a general statement about autotune, and now just Kanye I'm guessing.

Kaizer

Banned
brehs, the universe doesn't want us to hear Fade

The snippets have never been complete
Ye forgot it was on the album during Yeezy Season 3
When Ye did play it, he cut it off as far as the snippets got so he could let Thug play something off of SS3
Now the goddamn album is out and shit is replaced by Facts

goddamn

Seriously I feel like they're trying to actually "fade" us on this, damn let me hear this hype shit!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm going to sleep. this is a half of an L. Album finally came out but I can't listen to my preordered copy. What ridiculousness.

Bacon

Still trying to figure out the theme of this album. The themes of his last few albums have been pretty apparent immediately but this one is a little bit more all over the place.

Brinbe

Fade works for me yeah. Soooooooo goood!

Hmm, going through it once, I don't know if I like any single song on here as much as I did New Slaves/BOTL, but it's on whole, it's a better album than Yeezus upon first listen. Kanye delivered. A little bit of everything for everyone.

cory64

fade tho

KrQKPse.gif

bless house music

sephi22

Okay I knew about that Max B shit and I played it first coz I wanted to know what that was. Not a big HHH so don't care.

But I don't know how I feel about this new 30 hours. I just fell in love with the old one. Fuck. I love Andre 3000 but I don't know if he makes this better

FADE

OH MY YEEZUS

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Ashhong

Okay I knew about that Max B shit and I played it first coz I wanted to know what that was. Not a big HHH so don't care.

But I don't know how I feel about this new 30 hours. I just fell in love with the old one. Fuck. I love Andre 3000 but I don't know if he makes this better

He doesn't really make it worse..can barely hear him

lmao Kanye literally picks up a phone call in the outro of 30 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom