• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

You ... SWISH?
image.php

Syntsui

The damage Summer on Smash caused to hip hop fans is irreparable. Every time you guys see his name, everybody freaks out.

yencid

Kanye is headlining governors ball.

im dead going to pay $300 just to see him.

(i mean its a festival, but the reason im going is for him)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It feels like I've been waiting for this much longer than I actually have. 2 more weeks ain't shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Listening to the CDQ of Wolves is going to be so weird. I think most of us have gotten accustomed to various versions of it, be it: the SNL performance, the rip from the Yeezy Season debut, various KTT versions (I have one that's an extended version where the volume fluctuates and shit, there's another one with storm clouds edited in and vocals super low) etc.

On one hand I kind of just want a CDQ of the version I have, on the other hand I think it would be cool if Ye changed it dramatically.

I like NMPILA, it's super catchy and both verses are memorable in their own ways, but Kanye's verse definitely could be truncated to the best bits (mostly near the end). I don't think that's going to happen, though. If it did, I think it would be great to throw a third verse on there. Keep it lyrical rapid fire, but throw someone left field on it as opposed to Pusha/Sean. Maybe Cam or Gibbs or Lupe?

Real Friends doesn't need to change. The song is great.

Out of the rest of the songs, I don't think you can tell enough from the snippets, even Fade. I just hope we finally get a marquee Kanye/Drake collabo, and perhaps the rumoured Kanye/Drake/Weeknd song sees the light of day, and a Kanye/Thug song. Everything else is gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom