• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polygon said:
Recording star and music awards ombudsperson Kanye West has a new endeavor: Video games. He revealed to a radio station on Friday that he's building a game as a tribute to his mother, who died in 2007.

The game will be based on West's single "Only One," (released at the end of 2014) which imagines a conversation between his daughter and his mother, Donda West, who died of complications attributed to a plastic surgery operation. West says this game has been in development for six months.

"The idea is, it's my mother going through the gates of heaven and you have to bring her to the highest gates of heaven by holding her to the light," he told WWPR-FM of New York. "We've been working on it for like six months."

This was from February last year.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
this isn't whitney speaking is it?

Yeah, that hasn't happened, I'd say there's a bit more then Yeezus but less then most of his albums. And some of those verses, I'll have to listen again but some where bad.

Damn man, that actually really sucks. Especially after his dope verse on NMPILA and that didn't even end up on the album.

Catvoca

Banned
Damn man, that actually really sucks. Especially after his dope verse on NMPILA and that didn't even end up on the album.

For the record I liked the album, more then Yeezus on a first listen for sure, some of the beats where dope. But his NMPILA verse is better then anything lyrically that I heard on the first listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom