• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
fuckin starvin
tumblr_m374sqYLul1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Called my independent music store. Why did this fucker hesitate when I asked him if he had yeezus then saying I could cop it on the 18th.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Tempted to go down to Streetlight Records in a bit. I buy enough vinyl there maybe they'll cut me some slack.

I respect you guys going out and trying to get the album before the street date, but I highly doubt someone is going to risk getting fired to give some random person an album. I don't know if this applies to CDs, but when I worked retail, our store apparently could be fined if DVDs were sold before the street date

JackEtc

Oh my gosh, I've been on blackout this whole time, and I told myself I wouldn't listen to it if it leaked...but now I'm visiting this thread and readin all this leak talk and I'm FIENDIN

andymcc

Banned
I respect you guys going out and trying to get the album before the street date, but I highly doubt someone is going to risk getting fired to give some random person an album. I don't know if this applies to CDs, but when I worked retail, our store apparently could be fined if DVDs were sold before the street date

I get records early all of the time (sometimes over a week) at some of my indie record stores. I wouldn't be so sure.

Oozer3993

clean version?

kill it with fire.

Incidentally, that's how Graduation first leaked.

I could have leaked a Grammy Album of the Year winning album. If only I hadn't been a completely broke college student.

Brinbe

Fuck, I gotta head to work starving... I expect (or rather hope) this thread to explode by a few dozen pages when I get back tomorrow.

Top Bottom