• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
i77VadLLPVSyz.jpg

please yeezus the pangs

GeoNeo

I disagree.
I'm so thirsty for this shit.

Be frothing for that Kanye milk like it's straight out the tit.

Like diamonds from sierra leone the collateral damage don't mean shit.

As long as I get that new Kanye spit.

Cousteau

When asked what he thought about West titling his new album Yeezus (out next week), Gallagher (ostensibly there to promote Beady Eye's new album BE… although I think we all know why you really sit Liam Gallagher down for an interview these days, right?) responded with yet another sound bite for the ages.Says Gallagher:"I couldn't give a fuck what that fuckin' clown gets up to. Have you seen when he bumped his head? He's coming out of the gym with that bird and there are geezers taking pictures. You have to put your head up and carry on walking. He's gone [mimes putting his head down] and walked straight into a fuckking pole. You hear it go "dink" and him tell people to stop taking pictures. Put your head up so you know what you're doing! Smashed his head up: he's a fucking idiot. You'll never see Jesus banging his head."Via L4e / Source: www.ology.com

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
People posting these pictures...

they're all a bag of dicks. a giant bag of dicks.

Tokubetsu

When asked what he thought about West titling his new album Yeezus (out next week), Gallagher (ostensibly there to promote Beady Eye's new album BE… although I think we all know why you really sit Liam Gallagher down for an interview these days, right?) responded with yet another sound bite for the ages.Says Gallagher:"I couldn't give a fuck what that fuckin' clown gets up to. Have you seen when he bumped his head? He's coming out of the gym with that bird and there are geezers taking pictures. You have to put your head up and carry on walking. He's gone [mimes putting his head down] and walked straight into a fuckking pole. You hear it go "dink" and him tell people to stop taking pictures. Put your head up so you know what you're doing! Smashed his head up: he's a fucking idiot. You'll never see Jesus banging his head."Via L4e / Source: www.ology.com

Another old white dude with shit to say. *Yawn*

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If previous trends on Rocafella leaks follow the same pattern, this album won't leak until Saturday afternoon.

Fjordson

Yeah, Liam is awesome. I mean he's an egotistical asshole, but Oasis and Beady Eye are great. Actually liked the Beady Eye album more than Noel's solo albums to be honest.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Doesn't mean they will leak it.

It was quite a few pics of WTT floating around before it leaked 2 days later.
That makes no sense. WTT didn't leak until a few hours before iTunes release and that was because of a mistake. It was digital first physical after. Again, what you talking about?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That makes no sense. WTT didn't leak until a few hours before iTunes release and that was because of a mistake. It was digital first physical after. Again, what you talking about?
It didn't leak until it was up on iTunes servers, but there were definitely pictures of the packaging floating around randomly before that.

Anyways, reports on KTT are mixed. Some folks say they're getting local shipments tomorrow, others say Def Jam is sending them out on Tuesday morning.

cacophony

posted already ? stolen from KTT, this is pretty much a confirmed but incomplete tracklist

if you go to http://itunes.apple.com/linkmaker and type stuff like "Yeezus Mescudi Guilt" and it shows his name that means its true

01. On Sight (Daft Punk credited)
02. Black Skinhead (Lupe Fiasco, CyHi , Malik & Daft Punk are credited)
03. I Am A God (Featuring God) (Justin Vernon, Hudson Mohawke & Daft Punk credited)
04. New Slaves (Featuring Frank Ocean)
05. Hold My Liquor (Feat. Chief Keef & Justin Vernon)
06. I’m In It (Feat. Travis Scott?) (Justin Vernon credited)
07. Blood On The Leaves (Hudson Mohawke credited)
08. Guilt Trip (Feat. Kid Cudi)
09. Send It Up (Feat. King L) (Daft Punk & Gesaffelstein credited)
10. Bound 2 (Feat. Charlie Wilson) (John Legend credited)

So stoked about Gesaffelstein, i was hoping he worked on this album

so who's justin vernon? also wtf at lame ass lupe and cyhi on black skinhead. hopefully them being credited just means he used them for screaming sounds or something.

Top Bottom