• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This recent round of Kanye tweets is great.

Nah.. while he did eviscerate Bob Ezrin he also fed the troll and now everyone has read his click-baity written diarrhea

It is a bit ironic Ezrin said Kanye is not influential and now because of this rant Ezrin is a trending topic on twitter.

Eos

just saw the tweets
full

Mortemis

Banned
Those tweets 😂😂😂😂😂 ye calm your ass

shout outs to bob ezrin's kids tho, getting the hook-ups 😂

EloquentM

aka Mannny
All day
OG wolves
I Feel like

Would've given us a better album than TLOP. TLOP is too happy (shallow) with sad undertones in between though I understand why he didn't make an entire album of serious songs.

karasu

Nah.. while he did eviscerate Bob Ezrin he also fed the troll and now everyone has read his click-baity written diarrhea

It is a bit ironic Ezrin said Kanye is not influential and now because of this rant Ezrin is a trending topic on twitter.

So is Damn,Daniel. That shit means nothing.

Catvoca

Banned
These Kanye tweets are just sad. He's so insecure that this one musicians bullshit critique bothered him enough that he decided to make a big deal out of it and attack him on social media. Kanye's had enough success, he doesn't need to respond to this sort of thing.

lost in all the drama, philosopher king kanye of yeezus saying some things...

"you left your fridge open, somebody just took a sandwich."
"sun don't shine in the shade, bird can't fly in a cage"
"air bud shouldn't have been allowed 2 play football. he's a dog. you can't tackle a dog!"

that got me pausing like, daaaamn, pablo....
jZAW3dmm.gif

213372bu

Banned
lost in all the drama, philosopher king kanye of yeezus saying some things...

"you left your fridge open, somebody just took a sandwich."
"sun don't shine in the shade, bird can't fly in a cage"
"air bud shouldn't have been allowed 2 play football. he's a dog. you can't tackle a dog!"

that got me pausing like, daaaamn, pablo....
jZAW3dmm.gif

Lol, that's the best fake Kanye tweet.

nib95

Banned
https://vid.me/zCXQ

Full song, it's fire. Hope we get CDQ soon (which it seems like we may considering the lyrical content and how directly he's addressing his audience).

Edit: Refresh didn't work on mobile, didn't see it'd been posted but for those who don't want to deal with periscope this may still be useful.

http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/2016/02/22/bob-ezrin-on-kanye-west/

Damn. Sounds like an awesome track. Need CDQ asap. On a side note, worked for me on mobile (S6 using Chrome).

Reckoner

This Sampha song is good fam. Longer than all the tracks on Pablo.

Does this mean that the album is still being worked on? I mean, what if the TLOP mixtape theory is right?!?! I

sdornan

So is he now writing new songs for the album? I think he must realize that the final version of the album has to be significantly different than the Tidal version or no one's going to care. If it really is different, then it could still interest people and chart well.

Cranster

Banned

The only person Kanye eviscerated was himself.

Top Bottom