• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

j-wood

I'm even more certain now pablo is just a mixtape that will never leave tidal, and we're basically getting a new album fam. Yeezy Season.

So is he now writing new songs for the album? I think he must realize that the final version of the album has to be significantly different than the Tidal version or no one's going to care. If it really is different, then it could still interest people and chart well.
I agree, the buzz has worn down.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
EINSTEIN is a classic

Now watch kanye find a way to mess up the official release

Servbot24

Banned
So is he now writing new songs for the album? I think he must realize that the final version of the album has to be significantly different than the Tidal version or no one's going to care. If it really is different, then it could still interest people and chart well.
If it's really different he can also say he kept to his claim of the existing album never coming off Tidal.

Wow! This is what I get for sleeping. Huge twitter rant and new songs!

Thanks for feeding us Yeezus. Tracks are real strong. Album quality.

Jarmel

Banned
One of my friends linked me to the original version of Wolves. Wow. I really dislike the album version so I'm blown back by how much I like the OG version.

Meier

Well, I've never heard of Bob Ezrin and never been to Lefsetz dude's site before, so if nothing else, they won for getting added exposure and clicks.

Actually, looks like maybe they pulled the post? The link above isn't working for me at least.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh OK it's called Closest thing to Einstein. Fuck it imma still call it Waldo until Ye names it proper.

Fuckin love the new track. The beat is incredible, and I love Sampha. I hope he works with Ye again because they go together so well. God damn, I need that CDQ.

I think Bob Ezrin is being very short-sighted and letting his opinion of Kanye's "antics" cloud his judgement of both Kanye's music and his popularity.

He compared him to MC Hammer and brought up EMINEM's social critiques? I mean, sure, Em had social critiques. But the alter ego of "Slim Shady" is a pure misanthrope, probably the most sociopathic alter ego in the history of commercial rap. Get the fuck out of here, Mr. Bob Ezrin.
edit: Oh wait, he said Ye's music 'WOULDNT STAND THE TEST OF TIME?!!!"
LMAO

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
He compared him to MC Hammer and brought up EMINEM's social critiques? I mean, sure, Em had social critiques. But the alter ego of "Slim Shady" is a pure misanthrope, probably the most sociopathic alter ego in the history of commercial rap. Get the fuck out of here, Mr. Bob Ezrin.
edit: Oh wait, he said Ye's music 'WOULDNT STAND THE TEST OF TIME?!!!"
LMAO

The sooner we all go back to not knowing or caring who Bob Ezrin is the better.

I'm eating breakfast watching the UC4 and DS3 trailer, and now I gotta wait til I'm done with these Cheerios to hear some new heat.

BEAUTIFUL MORNING

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
aw I wanted to make the new OT, RIP those banners and emoticons I worked so hard on
and nobody used

we eating tho

Bronx-Man putting in work
FZZpure putting in work

I like Closest Thing To Einstein, reminds me so much of Angels (not necessarily a bad thing) because of the sample, but..

I'm burned out on listening to leaked unfinished tracks.
..this. I need to eat fam. At least I want to sometime soon so I can finally tag up these songs properly without worrying about doing it again.

- - -

Ye went OFF last night. Ye aawhwahahsdafhsfakafsgasgaTHAT GOOSE RIGHT NOW. LEGENDARY.

OG Maco - 30 Hours for Pablo Dylan. I don't mind this, TBH.

Catvoca

Banned
I Feel Like is quickly becoming an all time favourite for me. I just love that beat, and the lyrics are easily the darkest he's ever gotten. I hope he puts out a better quality official version, it deserves it.

Kaizer

Banned
Man I want a new version of TLOP with I Feel Like That, Closest To Einstein, FML, Wolves OG Version, that beautiful version of Only One with Caroline Shaw & whatever unreleased new stuff he has.

FZZ

Banned
Track is apparently called

Saint Pablo

So if y'all wanna change your mp3's name to that go ahead. I'm betting it will be either a new G.O.O.D Friday track or on the final release of the album, and yes I do believe there will still be a final release.

If the name is Saint Pablo, this is almost definitely going to be on the album.

I'd expect a completely reworked tracklist, with "Silver Surfer" to "Fade" being official deluxe edition tracks.

number11

It's great hearing a new Kanye track where he's just spitting. With one or two exceptions The Life of Pablo is full of autotune singing and terrible lyrics.

213372bu

Banned
Anybody see this? lol

CbYQVhFUYAEpqUX.jpg

Top Bottom