• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye's reign of destruction continues, unlike his tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Kanye West Cancels All Remaining Saint Pablo Tour Dates

A representative for Kanye West has confirmed to Pitchfork that the remaining dates on the Saint Pablo tour have been cancelled and “tickets will be fully refunded at point of purchase.” Recently, a makeup concert in Los Angeles was cancelled hours before doors were set to open.

I already said what I needed to say over in the BCT but.....what the fuck is going on? I really feel like the dude is losing the script. He needs to see the same people Kid Cudi did, get shit cleared up before he hurts someone.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Kanye has always been slightly off the rails though. Follow the bread crumbs. I don't think hes going to hurt anyone.

skynidas

Banned
He's not gonna hurt anyone, but he has been unstable for a while. As a huge fan I'm kind of worried about him. He needs to settle down for a while and heal.

Jeremy

I was waiting for him to cancel the tour after the last rant but yeah, seems like Kanye might need some time off again.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
You are right, except for that slightly part.
Well, at least it started with "slightly".

The whole george bush doesnt care about black people was slightly to me. I mean 1, he wasnt wrong. And 2, that was childsplay compared to todays kanye.

rhandino

Banned
5gEEav4.gif

Slayven

Well, at least it started with "slightly".

The whole george bush doesnt care about black people was slightly to me. I mean 1, he wasnt wrong. And 2, that was childsplay compared to todays kanye.

You know you want all those Tatooine by Kanye clothes

48083166.cached.jpg

Catvoca

Banned
It definitely seems like he's been more unhinged then ever in the last year or so, hopefullly he takes a break from everything and gets some help.

Slayven

The thing that struck me the hardest in his latest rant is that he thought Jay Z was going to kill him. That is a huge mental health red flag

Maxim726X

Probably prepping for his 2020 run.

Hey, we just elected a self-absorbed narcissist with no experience. Maybe we should upgrade to a mentally ill self-absorbed narcissist next.

He would probably win.

Meier

Sorry folks who will be missing out on the show. :( This is in his best interest though -- he clearly is in need of some time to get right. Glad I did not buy tickets to some of the other Texas shows -- thank god I was able to see him here in Austin.

dankir

I miss College Dropout and Late Registration, Graduation Kanye. Like "Through the wire" &"Touch the sky" Kayne

Fuck happened to him.

Cryxo93

Banned
He's definitely got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Guy just needs to chill and live simply, in the sense of living life rather than 'achieving' or attempting to make better.

It's alright Ye! Chill out mate!

I don't know about you guys, but I have a weird appreciation for Kanye despite his shenanigans. Guy makes great music regardless of his shizzle.

I miss College Dropout and Late Registration, Graduation Kanye. Like "Through the wire" &"Touch the sky" Kayne

Fuck happened to him.

Untitled.png

Arkeband

Banned
At this point anyone who is a fan of Kanye should be well aware that a concert ticket doesn't guarantee a concert. He's transitioned from being a performer to being a spectacle, and sometimes part of that spectacle is having a public meltdown.

marrec

Banned
Everyone saying "I hope he gets the help he needs" but like, we've been saying that for a decade now with increasing urgency. I feel like no one around him is going to force the issue and he's not going to listen to a bunch of irrelevant internet fans.

Slayven

Everyone saying "I hope he gets the help he needs" but like, we've been saying that for a decade now with increasing urgency. I feel like no one around him is going to force the issue and he's not going to listen to a bunch of irrelevant internet fans.

Yeah he is in the wrong industry for people to help you. I don't think the Kardhasians are bad people, just not the most healthy to be around when you have issues.

Oh now people are clamoring for him to get help. When just a year ago it was "kanye is so expressive, he breaks boundaries" etc.

He's seemed like he needed help since his mom died tbh. Dude became more erratic and all over the place since (his musical output has remained interesting tho for sure)

Anyways damn shame the tour is cancelled. I had a damn good time at the show a few weeks ago. No rant, amazing set list and floor vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom