• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Karma: A man broke into a woman's house wih a gun, woman counters with a pot of hot grease to his face

dolabla

Police in Alabama say a man suffered burns across his face after he broke into a woman's house with a gun and she defended herself with a pot of hot grease.

According to a statement from the Decatur Police Department, police responded to a call of a domestic dispute last Thursday and discovered Larondrick Macklin, 31, with burns on his face. He was taken to the hospital.

A detective discovered Macklin was the "primary aggressor in the altercation," according to a police statement. According to police, Macklin "entered the victim’s house with a firearm, and the victim defended herself with a pot containing hot grease."

Macklin's relationship to the alleged victim is unclear.

"Since the situation was of a domestic nature, we are not at liberty to discuss the relationship between the victim and the suspect at this time," a police spokeswoman told USA TODAY.

Macklin was arrested on charges of first-degree domestic violence and first-degree burglary. He is being held in a local jail in lieu of $300,000 bond. He was taken to jail without incident after receiving medical attention.

1a0294375fa9eb51d0aa3a356dc31b48

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
So she was just cooking and this fool waited until she slowly threw shit at his face? How do you lose to a woman cooking when you have a gun? Furthermore it was his lover/gf? Man prison is gonna be fun for him!

nkarafo

So she was just cooking and this fool waited until she slowly threw shit at his face? How do you lose to a woman cooking when you have a gun?
I assume most people who threaten others with a gun don't have the balls or intent to actually use it.

TacosNSalsa

I've had hot oil (motor and cooking) splash on my forearm and it hurts pretty damn bad can't imagine having, probably globs of it, on my face . Ran up on the wrong one son

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Ouch, he’s lucky all he got is some burns on his face ( which is still pretty bad )he could have got his eyeballs cooked.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
In actuality he lost his skin pigmentation due to burns damaging his melanocytes, causing him to have a lighter skin tone. Remember variations in pigmentation is why we have black and white people.

Excellent answer… you win... actually i was saying that.

Black skin there is more melanine or more activity of melanocytes.

You can use the fitzpatrick scale of dermatology
Fitzpatrick Scale skin care

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hahaha. Sssssssssssss......

Next time, if you want white face, just do it safe way.......... whatever Sammy Sosa has been doing for 10 years.

fatty

Well Frank,

Looks like we have a case where his face...is burning the midnight oil.

YEEAAAHHHH!!!!’

Papa

Banned
Resetera. Got banned recently though for transphobia because I don't think kids should be taking hormone blockers, at least not without lots of precaution and extra consultations.

Well, at least you're honest. And to answer your question, yes, I did make a phrenology joke, but the butt of it was not any particular race. Rather, it was JordanN JordanN who has a... let's call it a keen interest in the topic. If you had been here over the last ~2 years, you would've got the joke, but instead you thought it appropriate to come back and wag your finger without understanding the context.

Top Bottom