• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katarmari Damacy (U.S.) box art

pilonv1

It would be nice if that coupon covered international shipping. I'm trying to find somewhere to pre order it from that doesn't charge US$20+ for shipping. Play Asia has the US version listed but at US$39.

Soul4ger

pilonv1 said:
It would be nice if that coupon covered international shipping. I'm trying to find somewhere to pre order it from that doesn't charge US$20+ for shipping. Play Asia has the US version listed but at US$39.

If you can't find a place and you want one, let me know. I'll get one from work for you and send it. Yes, I am just that nice.

pilonv1

Thanks. I was hoping to find somewhere to get Katamari and Chulip (is that still on track for October @ $15?) but it's becoming impossible.

Soul4ger

pilonv1 said:
Thanks. I was hoping to find somewhere to get Katamari and Chulip (is that still on track for October @ $15?) but it's becoming impossible.

Chulip got delayed until January, which makes me wonder even more...

sasimirobot

I have actually played the Soundtrack in a night-club and had people come and say "wow, what is that, where did you get it?" etc...

Good shit

Top Bottom