• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keira Knightley is a fucking dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched "Bend it like Beckham" earlier this afternoon, and man, Keira Knightly looks horrendous in the movie. Someone add the word "food" and "nutrition" into her dictionary...

HIDEOUS.

Fusebox

Banned
So shes slightly skinnier than your ideal woman and you think that gives you the basis to call her a 'fucking dog'?

Well I just read this thread, and you're a fucking retard.

Fusebox said:
So shes slightly skinnier than your ideal woman and you think that gives you the basis to call her a 'fucking dog'?

Well I just read this thread, and you're a fucking retard.

Get off your soapbox, loser. She's grossly underweight, and to make things worse, she looks like a damn boy in the movie. For all the fanfare she gets here, I thought she would be on a level of Cindy Crawford, lookswise...

The movie rocked, though. The Indian girl was total hottie.

I agree. There is definitely many times where Keira looks EXTREMELY underweight. She's a cute girl and all but I'm not into the whole underfed look.

Cypher

You obviously haven't seen in her Pirates of the Caribbean and Love Actually.

She may be skinny, but dude she has sexy abs.

aoi tsuki

There's a saying about one man's trash that applies here.

i saw some previews for the movie and it never caught my interest, but gawd, judging by the previews Knightley is freakin hot. i'm not really a fan of the sporty girl look but she's got some serious abs. And that short hair.... ^_^;;

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
lonestar.jpg

All in good fun, eh? ;b

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
EviLore said:
lonestar.jpg

All in good fun, eh? ;b

I'm sorry,but that pic rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom