• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Kill Bill' star accused of incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

DigitalSpy

Kill Bill actor David Carradine has been accused of incest by fourth wife Coco d'Este.

The 67-year-old - Bill in the Quentin Tarantino flicks - is currently locked in a "bitter" court battle with his ex-wife over property.

In an interview with the Mail On Sunday today, d'Este called her former husband an "off-the-wall alcoholic" and alleged that he had an incestuous relationship with a close relative.

She also claimed that he had once "begged" her to become pregnant by both his brother and son. She said: "David went to his brother and then to his son because he wanted to have a child with me and needed a sperm donor. I vetoed the idea - having a son father his own sibling was a little too off-the-wall for me."

In a sworn statement submitted to Los Angeles Supreme Court d'Este accused him of "abhorrent deviant sexual behaviour", adding that "the incestuous relationship permeated our whole marriage".

Carradine vehemently denied the charges, dismissing them as "malicious."

INCEST IS BEST.

Hamfam

Looks as if he's abit of a perv in real life, no wonder he chose to become an actor, play some relatively normal (in comparison) characters.

Hm, and I forgot about Digital Spy. Used to visit alot during when Big Brother 2/3 was on. Should do it again, what with the Euro 2004 starting also.

Bob White

hahahahahaha!!!!!

She also claimed that he had once "begged" her to become pregnant by both his brother and son. She said: "David went to his brother and then to his son because he wanted to have a child with me and needed a sperm donor. I vetoed the idea - having a son father his own sibling was a little too off-the-wall for me."

THE FUCK ?!

ced

Alot of bullshit can be said about a winning party in "a bitter court battle" esp from your 4th wife lol

Anyways as with celebrity stuff I could care less, but who knows whats the truth.

I don't see it being too weird to have his brother be the sperm donor, if he can't have kids. It's just continuing the genetic line. The son... well.. a bit weird....

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
This has been an ugly divorce for a bit.. believe very little of what you read in the papers for either side.

SD-Ness

Felidae_Khrall said:
I don't see it being too weird to have his brother be the sperm donor, if he can't have kids. It's just continuing the genetic line. The son... well.. a bit weird....
Just a tad.
67102214958.gif

gblues

Banned
Pssh. Most women just accuse their ex-spouse of sexual molestation during the divorce.. incest is a little over the top.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.. or does that only apply to science claims? :)

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom