• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Zedox

You laugh, but they could give you tusk and kim wu... WHAT THEN?

I just mentioned this in the official forums...I would laugh so hard by the troll. I do really want Cinder but if they do Tusk and Kim Wu...then I know they have to do Season 3 for the final remaining characters.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I mostly just want them to bring whomever they can do a good job with. If IG needs a season to get good enough to do "living flame" or "Crazy Dinosaur with inhuman movements" justice, let them wait and put them in properly later.

Cinder should be a lock for now, sure, I do at least hope that tease works out for his fans. (My brother used to like him, even, and I'd love to have Glacius VS Cinder battles again)

I'm more interested in the 4 NEW characters. :D

*highfive* I definitely want to see how they push the envelope with characters they can make from real scratch, without needing legacy throwback moves and gameplay. I hope they can be even more memorable and enjoyable than the leftover old cast, eventually.

Sydle

TJ Combo's theme is amazing!!!1!

Holy fuck, Riptor and Cinder.

I'm highly intrigued by the new characters. That big tree-looking one especially.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
So we got for KI Season 2.

Riptor
Cinder
#NotAMummy
#SomeTreeThing
#OneEyedDreadlockSwordsman
#SomeGuyWithGauntlets
Combo
Maya

Oh, I thought the swordsman was some kind of squid person.

#SomeTreeThing looks hype.

RIPTOR!

I knew I.G wouldn't let me down.

VTsaM3t.gif

Ont

Ok they got me, I was certain that Riptor was locked for season 3.

And tree character? Is this Toronto Maple Leafs mascot? ;)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Yup, Bog-Monster Tree thing is very interesting, not entirely humanoid... I like! And that odd squid-ish thing... not bad.

Good on ya Cinder fans, and Riptor Fans! Going to be great to see what their alt looks turn out like, as well. Primal Rage references for Riptor, ahoy!

What's the obvious graphical improvement? More particles when TJ knocks you into a Stage Ultra? Kinda hard to tell if it got a resolution bump from an online video....

BTW, whatever happened to IG's Shadow Jago plans?

Nothing yet. He's kinda a bonus character, so I'm sure they're focusing on the fully set stuff before they tackle him properly.

Top Bottom