• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Jong-Il gets 5 hundred billion holes in one

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://216.26.163.62/2004/ea_nkorea_06_16.html

Fortunately for all entrants, North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il will not be playing. If the official government media is to be believed, Kim is easily the greatest golfer, the world has ever seeen.

Pyongyang media say North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il enjoys golf, having shot multiple holes-in-one during his first try at the game. He reportedly aced five holes and finished 38 under par on the golf course. The "Great Leader" routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round, the government-controlled media reported.
Amazing!

Bob White said:
Get that man a white woman, STAT!

In a few weeks that dude will be playing like shit just like everybody else.
This is Kim Jong-Il we're talking about here, not Kim Jong-Duval

Matlock

Banned
Bush_Golf.jpg

Stele

Holds a little red book
Kim Jong-Il to enter the PGA!
I don't think they'll let him. The PGA strictly maintains a ratio of 300 white men to one minority.

I think I broke my corny bone.

All I think of when I hear of this guy is that MadTV sketch where they do a Kim Jong-Il talkshow.

They show an animated "reinactment" of his glorious birth. A panda walks up to a golden coin on the ground, bends over to pick it up and a fully grown, diapered Kim Jong-Il pops out.

aoi tsuki

kim-clap.jpg

"I'm the baddest motherfucker of all time! I'm the best singer and the best looking motherfucker of all time! Hold my drinks, bitches!"

Trevelyon

"DIE YANKEE IMPERIALIST DOGS!!!

I Kim Jong Il big-time Maximum Reader People’s Republic North Korea, big-time workers’ paradise. I arso big-time movie fanatic. Kim Jong Il rove fricks big-time. North Korea good for fricks. North Korea sociarist country with redistribution of wealth. All wealth redistributed to Kim Jong Il so he can watch fricks arr day rong. Ha ha ha!
OK, first frick Kim Jong Il review is KIRR BIRR, new frick from ugry geek Quentin Tarantino. Mira Sorvino used go out with Tarantino until she find he gay boy big-time. Now she date onry big-time Asian dictators rike Kim Jong Il.

OK, Kirr Birr stars Uma Thurman. She get married no pay Birr for reception. Big-time battle at wedding. Wake up four year later. She try kirr Birr that why movie called Kirr Birr.

Best part frick Rucy Riu. Ah so, that Rucy so hot hot hot! Rucy Riu where are you?! Sorry, that rearry song about tarking doggie. But that Rucy Riu so hot she make Maximum Reader Kim Jong Il brow wad in Kim Jong Il’s hip hip hip sociarist jumpsuit. Kim Jong Il rove it when Rucy Riu play with sword. Kim Jong Il decide he kidnap Rucy Riu so Rucy can pray with Kim Jong Il’s sword. Ha ha ha. Kim Jong Il make funny.

Frick have rots viorence and brood but not enough sex for Maximum Hung Reader Kim Jong Il. At reast frick no got Travorta or big fat brack guy who get Deriverence treatment in butt. But why Tarantino no clone Rucy Riu rike in Matrix? Kim Jong Il want big-time see whole bunch Rucy Rius. That make Kim Jong Il’s jumpsuit jump. Ha ha ha. Kim Jong Il make another funny.

Next frick Kim Jong Il review is REAGUE EXTRAORDINARY GENTERMEN. Frick star Sean Conney. He Scotch man. All Scotch mans gay cause they wear skirts rike girls. But Sean Connery no wear skirts so he onry Scotch man not gay. Arso star bunch other guys Kim Jong Il don’t know. Frick OK but Kim Jong Il want more hot hot hot Rucy Riu sex. "

http://www.brokennewz.com/displaystory.asp_Q_storyid_E_635kingjongnov

roll.gif

Heh, Kim would give up the Nukes to see Episode III. So he has my respect.

Chittagong

Gold Member
At his first shot in programming he made Tomonobu Itagaki his bitch, creating a game that made Ninja Gaiden look like Superman 64 in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom