• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Kardashian - Hollywood |OT| Rise to A-list Celebrity!!! [Port Beg=Ban]

JawzPause

kim-k-butt-huge.jpg

I win.

How the hell is this even possible?
Worst part is that she claims dat ass is real with no surgery. I think I've seen enough ass is my life to know that there is some sort of ass enhancement going on there.

Lefein

Banned
Man, I am totally going to have to try this out! My life has been incomplete without a virtual Kim Kardashian to play with.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Everything is super expensive in this game. They'll be raking in the cash.

Does anyone know if you can have same-sex relationships in this game?

I would like the do a reverse port beg where i now say:
Keep it the fuck away from any other platform. Yes, even the muthafukin PS2

My name is Sir Blaming I would like to write an apology to the developer for having tarnished such wonderful game.
No, there is no one behind me pointing a gun at the back of my head

glaurung

I would like the do a reverse port beg where i now say:
Keep it the fuck away from any other platform. Yes, even the muthafukin PS2

My name is Sir Blaming I would like to write an apology to the developer for having tarnished such wonderful game.
No, there is no one behind me pointing a gun at the back of my head
You sound like you were in a bad boaking accident recently.

big_erk

That's not one ass.

That's is at least three asses that have let their powers combine

It's mesmerizing! An ass like that is a wonderful thing in the winter. Waking up with that pressed up against you on a cold morning. I wouldn't trade my wife's ass for anything.

I remember reading an article about someone spending $500 on this game. I will say though despite the terrible F2P model, the game is actually not bad. It seems like a decent idea with celebrity endorsement to give it attention. I would say a 4/10 game. Probably would be a 5/10 if it got rid of sex tape diva. I cracked at the #ObamaCare tag.

Hey guys, I'm running this with DX 10 on ultra and I've just installed the Botox and TwitBitch pack from Origin. After you've Tweeted #OMGWhiteBatmanInMaWeddingHouse my game starts to crash when trying to load the Botox pack. Any help on how to get this fixed?
KanyeShrugSmiley1.png

Thanks.

Shadders

I downloaded and played at lunch. It's well made, at least. Had a nice introduction and the voice work from Kim is of surprisingly not-awful quality. Better than Dinklage in Destiny, at least.

I'm sat at work now and.. I don't know how to say this... I actually want to play it some more.

I'm sat at work now and.. I don't know how to say this... I actually want to play it some more.
Yeah, for a "Celebrity Simulator", it does what it set out to do. It is like Euro Truck 2014. You cannot be mad because it does what it advertises. Kim being in the title though is pandering to the lowest of the low.

JDSN

Banned
Lol, dating and breaking up with people callously to increase your stats is actually a game mechanic that was approved by the Kardashians? They aint even hiding it anymore.

There is a episode in Boondocks season 4 specifically dedicated to Kim's "enhancements", everyone should check it out.

Nobody should watch that season of the boondocks.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
do they have an in game option to create a sex tape?

Was coming to post that.

"Join Kim Kardashian in your own celebrity adventure!"

...By starting off making a sex tape?

Jasper said:

Oh my. Kim K. being progressive faster than most game developers are? Say it ain't so!

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
790922691174955076.jpg

"photo shop".

I bet this game will make for some nice Let's Play stories.

The mods should have a little "thread title edit of the year" contest. This one would be up there.

jkanownik

GLUU stock is up from ~$3.75 before this game came out to ~$5.00 now. With 90M shares outstanding this game has created $112M in additional market cap for GLUU.

Fuck you, Spec Ops loading screens!

You know, if the game actually became more self-aware the deeper you go down its rabbit hole and you start to get loading screen text like "Sometimes when I'm alone, I get scared that my life is meaningless and I forget to breathe", or starts pumping in quotes from Sartre... then I might actually have to get this.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh my god this thread. Bravo. Truly a masterpiece.

411.gif

Top Bottom