• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Kardashian - Hollywood |OT| Rise to A-list Celebrity!!! [Port Beg=Ban]

supergiz

Dang the money and Kim points are really hard to click on when they fall to the ground on a cell phone. Maybe it's easier to do on tablets

For those of you that play, I sincerely hope it plays better than she fks. I saw the sex tape, and she was the most boring screw Ive ever seen. I get more into it going at myself.

Anyway, Im just chalking this game up as another box checked on the way to the utopian society perfectly depicted in Idiocracy. I welcome our Brawndo enhance crops. Its got what plants crave!

Oh, and I guess grats to the devs. Pretty huge increase in stock prices. Id like an extra 112M dollars.

Golnei

Anyway, Im just chalking this game up as another box checked on the way to the utopian society perfectly depicted in Idiocracy. I welcome our Brawndo enhance crops. Its got what plants crave!

Oh, and I guess grats to the devs. Pretty huge increase in stock prices. Id like an extra 112M dollars.

It's a Tolkienian virtual paper doll game, not the End of Days.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
I know it's been said a couple times in this thread already that this game is real, but my brain is registering it as parody.
I am hoping the article about spending that much money is a farce, but there is really no distinction when it comes to Gawker sites these days (sorry jschierer).

Andrew.

Banned
I just love the fact and find it hilarious that the Kim Kardashian game OT is made by someone named SuperGiz, which I'm pronouncing as "Super Jizz".

So fitting.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
You know, if the game actually became more self-aware the deeper you go down its rabbit hole and you start to get loading screen text like "Sometimes when I'm alone, I get scared that my life is meaningless and I forget to breathe", or starts pumping in quotes from Sartre... then I might actually have to get this.

That would earn an instadownload from me.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
You know, if the game actually became more self-aware the deeper you go down its rabbit hole and you start to get loading screen text like "Sometimes when I'm alone, I get scared that my life is meaningless and I forget to breathe", or starts pumping in quotes from Sartre... then I might actually have to get this.

Kim, turn the game off now. Y-you must continue c-continue your mission. Stop Metal Gear! I need scissors!

After reading through this thread and seeing how many Gaffers are playing this game knowing that the more people play this game the more developers are going to devote their time making games like this instead of spending their time on more worthwhile things e.g. reading GAF...

I guess some Gaffers just like to play with fire...

Cat%20playing%20with%20fire.gif

After reading through this thread and seeing how many Gaffers are playing this game knowing that the more people play this game the more developers are going to devote their time making games like this instead of spending their time on more worthwhile things e.g. reading GAF...

I guess some Gaffers just like to play with fire...

Cat%20playing%20with%20fire.gif

Mobile developers who are prone to copying successful games "spending their time on more worthwhile things e.g. reading GAF" if this game didn't exist, instead of copying some OTHER successful game?

What planet are you from?
Can I come along, too?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
The worst part is Glu has copied themselves multiple times over on this game.

They have 3 games just like this now.

I feel bad for the developers there who, at the pinnacle of their education/career, are stuck working on a Kardashian mobile game.

mittelos

Ha, I've got a friend with a bunch of Glu Mobile stock on cloud nine this week; never thought I'd see an OT for it though.

http://www.x17online.com/Kim%20Kardashian/kim-k-butt-huge.jpg[img]

It pains me to say this.
But that booty might actually be too big.[/QUOTE]

I was going to post something similar. I'm an ass man through and through but that looks ridiculous. With an ass that size you need the thighs and calves to match, imo.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Mobile developers who are prone to copying successful games "spending their time on more worthwhile things e.g. reading GAF" if this game didn't exist, instead of copying some OTHER successful game?

What planet are you from?
Can I come along, too?
Yeah. Gameloft's existence nullifies his assertion

THE MEDIA LOVES IT!!!!!

“Would you play the Kim K game? Of course you would!” – MTV News

“… Check out the resemblance! Digital Kim is a spitting image of the real thing!” – E! Online

“Bible, I’ve actually never downloaded or used a single-player cell phone game before this one.” – Fashionista.com

“ If you’ve always wanted to be part of the Kardashian family, it’s your lucky day.” – Marie Claire

"You better start practicing your Vogue pout, y’all” – Glamour

tumblr_n3idhe5euf1tvqt4qo1_500.gif

Source is D-Frag, an anime you should watch instead of acknowledging this game's existence.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FTA:
Kim serves as your mentor as you try to become a star. It mostly involves doing photo shoots, buying clothes and dating black guys. Neither talent nor intelligence are needed to succeed in Kim's app universe.

And

Conforming to the vacuity of modern American culture can actually offer a sense of relief and make you feel all nice and warm, if only for a minute. But you can achieve the same results by peeing your pants—which is way cheaper and less embarrassing than Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.

ROFL.

Ahh man...... I am so glad I don't play games like these.

supergiz

Before you go, take into account that it gets over 125 000 new players every day, just in the US.

(I'm being evil, I know)

Yeah I saw quite a few people playing this at the Starbucks i went to today. It's nice to see more people becoming gamers.

Top Bottom