• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 is completely free to some backers of the first game

LectureMaster

Gold Member

Earlier today, a Reddit user called ‘Interinactive’ shared an email they had allegedly received from Warhorse explaining that they were getting Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 for free. “Thanks to your gracious crowdfunding support of Kingdom Come Deliverance on Kickstarter or our website years ago, we now have gotten to a new chapter of Henry’s journey, the development of Kingdom Come Deliverance 2,” the email reads. “Because of your backer tier, the upcoming sequel will be for free for you, and we’ll deliver it at the release via key to this email address.”
It sounded a little too good to be true, so we reached out to Warhorse directly, which promptly confirmed that yes, Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 will be free to players who funded the original game above a certain tier. Interinactive says that they backed KCD 1 at the ‘Duke’ tier, contributing $200 / £125 to the development of the first game. It is likely that all tiers above Duke – ‘King’, ‘Emperor’, ‘Wenzel de Faule’, ‘Pope’, ‘Illuminatus’, and ‘Saint’ – will also get the second game for free.

drIqG3F.png

Damn, Warhorse is based as fuck. Pro-consumer studio delivers good games, you love to see it.

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Insane, well done.

I promise I will complete the first one soon. I’ve only heard good things (unless from cringe websites).

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
That's a nice gesture. I bought the 1st one on day one but never started it. Will have to get to that one of these days.

abuislam

Neo Member
That's fantastic news for the backers! It’s great to see Warhorse honoring their supporters with a free copy of Kingdom Come Deliverance 2. It really shows their commitment to rewarding those who helped fund the first game.

Top Bottom