• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kozyndan + American McGee = Bad Day LA

Flynn

WOTM.jpg

Kozyndan, the art duo who created this slice of awesomeness are working on a game with American McGee
according to a post from his weblog last April. (Old?)
http://www.americanmcgee.com/blosxom.cgi/home/041204.html

Flynn

kaching said:
You had me excited for a War of the Monsters sequel for a second there...
I never played it. Was it good? I skipped it because of lackluster multiplayer reviews.

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
Color me three kinds of surprised -- I'm interested in an American McGee project!

And Flynn -- I've got some pics from the 1-up event I'll have to get to you; have you gotten any others? Most are just crunky pics of Dolfinforce, but I did get a pic of Seth "Fingers" looking all sweet (read: crazy drunk).

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Flynn said:
I never played it. Was it good? I skipped it because of lackluster multiplayer reviews.
I enjoy the hell out of it but YMMV, of course. It got lackluster reviews on the multiplayer side because it only allows 2 players (with up to 2 CPU opponents) and no online play.

This could be the coolest artist(s)/developer pairing since Rodney Alan Greenblat and Masaya Matsuura got together. I can't wait to hear more!

Oh, and I'd love to have those pics too guys, if it's not too much trouble. :)

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
Only vaguely related to the thread topic, but I didn't figure this little tidbit called for a whole new thread -- according to Dan's livejournal, kozyndan have finished the cover artwork for Urbz: Sims in the City.

Still no signs of a packshot, but once it drops I'll post it here to keep the kozyndan love alive.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
brandonnn said:
Only vaguely related to the thread topic, but I didn't figure this little tidbit called for a whole new thread -- according to Dan's livejournal, kozyndan have finished the cover artwork for Urbz: Sims in the City.

Still no signs of a packshot, but once it drops I'll post it here to keep the kozyndan love alive.

I thought this was the cover art for Urbz.

243538.jpg

garrickk

Flynn said:

Besides Winning Eleven 6 & 7, WoTM is the most fun I've had playing against my friends this generation (they aren't hardcore gamers). I really did love it at first, there just wasn't enough variety to keep it going (it needed more large levels, 4 player would be excellent, online, more monsters, longer single player game, etc.)

I would buy a sequel immediately. It had so much potential, it just needed more of everything to become a classic.

Top Bottom