• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krispy Kreme - Lose an Hour Gain a Doughtnut! (US & Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Krispy Kreme Daylight Savings

daylightsavings.png

We are celebrating Daylight Savings Time on Sunday, March 9th by offering a FREE Original Glazed doughnut (one per guest) at participating US and Canadian locations.

So yeah losing an hour of sleep will suck tonight, but at least we can get a free doughnut out of it GAF!

The Krispy Kreme I used to go to occasionally would give you a free glazed once you walked in the door, right off the line. Is that not a thing anymore?

Jarrod38

Wish I had a Krispy Kreme near me. Have always wanted to try a Krispy Kreme doughnut fresh out of the oven.

iceatcs

I'm always surprised to see there is a long long queue ass in my local (UK). Must be cocaine coated.

edit: just found out my local one is hotlight stores.

AlexBasch

Can't stand those. They started to sell those in my country and I feel like having one of that with a large can of soda will end up with the loss of feeling in one of my legs.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just means they're gonna be super busy tomorrow. No thanks.

Mechazawa

I wanna laugh at the notion of giving away a single fucking donut, but if I bothered to drag my ass to a KK tomorrow, there'd probably a 1 hour wait just to get it.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I'll eat half of it and then leave the other half on a napkin on a table, so if anyone wants only half a doughnut, they can.

HUELEN10

Just got my free donut, thanks OP! Lady thought I was crazy until I showed her the deal though, so bring your phones guys.

It's a crying shame there aren't many Krispy Kreme locations in the Charlotte area, with us being right down the highway from KK corporate headquarters (Winson-Salem, NC).

Oh well, might head over to one tomorrow anyway, I was already thinking about it as it was.

Wilsongt

I tried to go to my local KK this evening because the hot light was on... It was busy as fuck so I decided against me. My waist line thanks me.

HUELEN10

Just ate my donut and...

Well, it wasn't shit or anything, but people go crazy over these? Why? Dunkin' Donuts does it better.

Toad.T

Banned
We had some in my city for a few months some years ago. They bombed hard and got turned into Timmies.

Don't even remember if I liked them or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom