• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krispy Kreme to offer free doughnuts to anyone vaccinated.

Krispy Kreme has sparked controversy by offering a free doughnut to anyone who has proof that they have been vaccinated against coronavirus.

"Starting today, guests who show a valid Covid-19 vaccination card at any Krispy Kreme shop in the US can receive a free ... doughnut – anytime, any day, even every day – through the remainder of 2021," the company wrote in a press release.

tumblr_lx74dxezAF1r8gaoxo1_400.gifv
REAV.gif

jufonuk

not tag worthy
treats pugs GIF

To avoid any anti vax bs

I will be getting the vaccine. But not for the Donuts. But for the fact I believe vaccines work. how’s polio and smallpox doing ?

i just can’t believe that they actually need to pull an incentive treat scheme to get adults to get a vaccine. Hence my gif

also I don’t live in the USA

Last edited:

Yes. Contribute to the other killer diseases that are worse than Covid. Take a real special kind of idiot to offer this.

Mistake

Doughnutgate. Get the medicine to eat the doughnuts. Eat the doughnuts to get the medicine. The circle is complete

Last edited:

Woo-Fu

Banned
Probably get canceled sometime this year anyhow, I mean their initials are KK, talk about being on the wrong side of history. This time next year a torus will probably be classed as a white power symbol at the rate we're going.

Last edited:

BigBooper

How's it controversial? But wow, everday is pretty amazing. I can see this getting canceled in a month or two. If I ate a donut every day for a month or more, I probably wouldn't buy any more for at least 5 years.

TheKingSalami

Neo Member
Anytime you go into a Krispy Kreme they basically give you a free basic glazed donut anyways, this really isn't that big of a deal.
Donut GIF by KrispyKreme

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
This is smart because no one can eat just one. They give you one, you will order a dozen if they are hot.

I could take a dozen hot Krispry Kreme donuts right now.

Top Bottom