• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LA GAFCAST - 8/14/2010 justin.tv stream of possible epic awesome and lulz, BELIEVE!!!

MedIC86

donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

WAT: LA Gaf Meetup - its really fucking happening
WEAR: In the Hills of Hollywood
WEN: 8/14/2010 - 2100 PST
HOST: Skiesofwonder
GOLDEN STREAM: www.justin.tv/gafcast from my comp :D
ACCESS CODE:
quote this post to see the magic

If you're having any issues, just PM me. Big thanks to Skiesofwonder for setting this up!

Remember... party hard with us tomorrow night GAF, where ever you may be in the world!!! Fapping is permitted.

giev code?

Instro

That trick with the code is pretty nifty :lol

Also I cant wait for this broadcast to turn into some Saw video with the guests in some sort of crazy death trap.

Mr_Brit

Banned
donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

ACCESS CODE:

If you're having any issues, just PM me. Big thanks to Skiesofwonder for setting this up!

Remember... party hard with us tomorrow night GAF, where ever you may be in the world!!! Fapping is permitted.

For those coming to the party...

I have a N64 , four controllers, Goldeneye + mario kart + party + smash bros, etc....

Do want?

Got the code from the other thread, just chillin in the channel's chat right now... will probably eat dinner before the party starts though

cooljeanius said:
Got the code from the other thread, just chillin in the channel's chat right now... will probably eat dinner before the party starts though

Cool gets the idea. Let's all just idle in the chat till it starts.

rhfb said:
read the op :lol

Didn't know you could do that, very nice trick that basically requires an account to view :D
yes, let's hope it says 'in the family'. What happens at GAF party, stays at GAF party lol.
I'll stream this while I grind disgaea 3 levels. That's the highest honor I can bestow.

Ominym

Banned
donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

ACCESS CODE:

Just wanting to catch the recording.

Beardz

Don't forget to take a lot of pictures!

And don't forget to have some kind of "confession room" or something like that using the webcam, we want interviews too on the red carpet!!! :D

donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

ACCESS CODE:

Quoting for magic!

bud

someone's going to record this, right? because i will probably not be able to watch it live.
can't believe it's actually happening. :lol

who's coming? is there a list

I'm fucking tired, have been moving stuff all day to get ready for the uhaul tomorrow. Going to crack open a bear and relax soon, let's see some good stuff GAF.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
demosthenes said:
I'm fucking tired, have been moving stuff all day to get ready for the uhaul tomorrow. Going to crack open a bear and relax soon, let's see some good stuff GAF.
23ixwrr.gif

demosthenes said:

Nothing says working class relaxation like some ice cold bear. Grizzly brand.

Sealda

Banned
I hope one will be able to hear the conversations. Maybe that would make everyone in the room feel awkward though.

donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

ACCESS CODE:

donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

ACCESS CODE:

christ, so much work rabble rabble rabble

donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

ACCESS CODE:

yay

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I asked some of the guys in the chat some ideas they said were to:

-Restart Browser
-Make sure you c/p the whole thing

If those don't work then try another browser, I guess. :/

Top Bottom