• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LA GAFCAST - 8/14/2010 justin.tv stream of possible epic awesome and lulz, BELIEVE!!!

maxte

donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

WAT: LA Gaf Meetup - its really fucking happening
WEAR: In the Hills of Hollywood
WEN: 8/14/2010 - 2100 PST
HOST: Skiesofwonder
GOLDEN STREAM: www.justin.tv/gafcast from my comp :D
ACCESS CODE:
quote this post to see the magic

If you're having any issues, just PM me. Big thanks to Skiesofwonder for setting this up!

Remember... party hard with us tomorrow night GAF, where ever you may be in the world!!! Fapping is permitted.

donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

ACCESS CODE:

If you're having any issues, just PM me. Big thanks to Skiesofwonder for setting this up!

Remember... party hard with us tomorrow night GAF, where ever you may be in the world!!! Fapping is permitted.

istill on¡?

Korey

Any way to watch the archived video now that it's over? It's asking for a password but the one in the OP doesn't work

Korey

Manager said:
The password still works fine. If you login they are a couple of archieved videos up there.
The main feed works, but clicking on any of the archived ones gives you another login screen, and the password doesn't work on those (for me at least)

g23

European pre-madonna
donkey show said:
vKEMw.jpg

ACCESS CODE:

access code please

g23 said:
access code please
Click edit on your post and look in the e-mail quote. =P

And the other videos work except for the most recent one. I don't know why it's set to private and I can't flip the switch to make it otherwise. =/

Korey

donkey show said:
Click edit on your post and look in the e-mail quote. =P

And the other videos work except for the most recent one. I don't know why it's set to private and I can't flip the switch to make it otherwise. =/
Sweet, it works!

You uploading the whole thing to youtube?

Top Bottom