• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
As one door closes, another opens.

vIJJqOu.jpg

I'll jump on this soon assuming Dunder can get it for $10 a la Rogue Legacy. I liked what I saw of the gameplay trailer.

denx

Ok, so I bought Giana Sisters at -67% 10 minutes before the Summer Sale ended, and now Giana Sisters is the Daily Deal at -80%.

FUCK.

maneil99

Ugh I am trying to log onto steam's website so I can talk to friends while I idle bioshock infinite but that pop up where you put the code doesn't come up, I get the email but the site takes forever to load and then says bad login, any ideas, tried IE and deleted history

Hmm, some guy just added me on Steam, but he has no friends and isn't part of the GAF group. Maybe he's after a copy of Bad Rats, which I don't have any more.

No friends? That's just low man :(.

*sigh* those Bad Rats are elusive little buggers :(. One day they shall be mine!

ipm3n3f.png

Oh my God, thank you so much <3

Cth, thank you for trying to give it me as well. Is there anything I can do?

It is my utter pleasure sir :).

Thanks for telling me, going to put him on the blacklist for all future giveaways!

I suspect you won't be the only one! :)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Ugh I am trying to log onto steam's website so I can talk to friends while I idle bioshock infinite but that pop up where you put the code doesn't come up, I get the email but the site takes forever to load and then says bad login, any ideas, tried IE and deleted history

The site was getting hammered in the last hour. I just kept trying, eventually it worked for me.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Steam returns to normal with Borderlands 2 on the front page.

It's like the Summer Sale never ended at all.

edit: The hell? That post was just showing with other posts ahead of it on this page, now it's the last post a page back. Steam Sales do things to your perception.

Neki

anyone still have a slot for sonic all stars transformed racing? I want one for my friend and I was too slow. :I

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I will buy Mercenary Kings when my Steam Summer Sale cards are worth enough to get it. Or in the next sale. Not spending any more money on Steam until I've put a chunk of money away for an engagement ring.

The normal steam frontpage looks so ugly without the sales.

Indeed and DON'T go into your wishlist. I just did that and got a shock at the non sale prices :/.

I don't know what's more evil. The Rogue Legacy incident of Summer 2013 or getting an innocent, good man addicted. :D

I kid, have fun. And Woo and hoo, your awesome!
Everyone here is awesome! (except for BHK3)
Spread the love!
cuddle.gif

Oh I think mine shall be the longer lasting evil, heh heh heh.

Thanks Grief; time to de-camp to the new thread.

Thanks everyone. This was my first Steam Sale and I've had an absolute blast. So many of you have been so generous, some of you enormously so, and I know I'm not the only one who greatly appreciates that. Thank you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom