• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreoleo

I have most of the wonderful games recommended, but Receiver and Dyad look neato. :O

Dyad is great. Get it. Unique gameplay (really I should be able to stop there, what else should a gamer need) paired with an excellent aesthetic, soundtrack and a fair learning curve.

Receiver I've played for only a few minutes but I wasn't overly impressed. Lacked a lot of polish or presentation, felt like a demo/beta.

Tellaerin

Ah well. No way was I going to make it to the store to grab another Steam card before the sale ended anyway. Farewell, RCR, I shall see you next sale. *salutes*

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
All of that Saw 2 stuff is fairly recent. Who knows if it will go up.

I doubt it: looking at the history tabs for the Saw entries reveals that there's been nothing meaningful for months. Probably just some general housekeeping rather than a beacon of hope.

rockx4

If anyone is still interested in Rogue Legacy, Amazon has the steam version matched at $11.99 and you can save 15% on top with the GOONCAVE code. Just purchased it myself.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dude, if worst comes to worst I'll buy two copies off you. Dunno if it's possible, but I'll do my best :)

Got a PM at the last minute, 4 pack bought.

For anybody else still interested in Chivalry: I've got a fourth copy that is unclaimed for the time being.

Slacker

If anyone is still interested in Rogue Legacy, Amazon has the steam version matched at $11.99 and you can save 15% on top with the GOONCAVE code. Just purchased it myself.

Best ten bucks you'll ever spend. I've sank 30 hours in so far and I'm still having a ball.

catabarez

I doubt it: looking at the history tabs for the Saw entries reveals that there's been nothing meaningful for months. Probably just some general housekeeping rather than a beacon of hope.

Well those devs must have a working PC version. Time to get a job there.

Sianos

Annnnd Dyad is my final purchase of the sale! :O

An excellent sale overall, my only regrets are waiting too long on Alpha Protocol and not waiting long enough for Steam Rouge Legacy.

ModBot giveaways were amazing!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Soon our wallets will be able to rest again...

...until the next sale.

There'll be a Bethesda sale coincident with QuakeCon in August, then a small Halloween Sale in October, followed by a large (though shorter) Autumn Sale in November, and finally the Winter Sale in December.

dani_dc

SteamSummreSale666.PNG

My last haul of the summer sales.

Couldn't get the "Unexpected error" solved, but at least I managed to get them with some help of my sister.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
2013 Steam Announcements & Updates Thread #4 | Saoirse Ronan Appreciation Thread
2013 Steam Announcements & Updates Thread #4 | Can I pay for foils with bitcoins?

Time!

omg_mjd

Did a last-minute purchase of DYAD with trading card profits, and a booster pack for Total War Shogun 2 popped up in my inventory. Double score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom