• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Late to the part:WTF??? NBA Ballers is so FRIGGIN CHEAP!!!

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
ARRRRGGGDSJKDJ@#$@UI#U@IUO$URIO@U@I##^%&^w$&*^&*(w#$!!!1111

DO I SUCK AT GAMES??

Am playing Rags to Riches mode...

I created my own baller...

I am in the aluminum tier

To beat this tier, I have do go head to head against Kevin Fucking Garnett (BJKERJKOF@&$*#&*8&$(*##q34q7973288943*#&$**)

best 2 out of 3 games(11 points by 2)

Here is what I hate:

1-If I block shots on the way down, its goaltending...score 2 or 3 points to Garnett (this doesn't apply to Garnett blocking my shots, of course)

2-Garnett has non-stop turbo

3- There are no fouls so taking a charge is out of the question..

4-Garnett has tons of moves (backing down the low post, alley-oops to the croud) that if I play hard defense is just whipped out at the blink of an eye

5- If I try to grab him and throw him he almost never looses possesion but whenever *I*
have possesion of the ball, its as if its dipped in axle grease..

6-If I try to box him out down low and pray I get a rebound he just throws the ball against the backboard which, for some reason, makes my baller cover his head and cower in fear....when this happens, I cannot regain control of my character until he finishes acting like a bitch, but by that time, has already scored a quick 2....naturally, I do not have any of these abilities....

IS THIS GAME CHEATING OR WHAT??

CAN THIS EVEN BE BEATEN?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG??

DO I SUCK MONKEYBALLZ???

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
According to a gamefaqs faq:

KG is a beast. With his white doo-rag and his lifted up pant leg, KG is ready
for war. KG can block, steal, dunk, shoot jumpers, and dribble. I think that
Garnett is the hardest baller that you'll have to face so far. There's no way
to stop him when he's in the air, so all you have to do to win is score.
Sounds simple, but it's harder than you think. I beat KG by pump fakes and
jumpers. It might take you a few rounds, but be patient, the rewards outweigh
all the time you'll waste trying to beat him.

Ramirez

The game was fun as hell with 2 other friends in the 1vs1vs1 mode,but single player,even though I beat it was cheap and not fun :p

etiolate

Banned
When I saw this game had a button who's function was.. as the game put to "Act the fool" I put the controller down.

Bog

Junior Ace
The game's intro that G4 used to use as a commercial is Ballers' only redeeming quality.

Top Bottom