• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Ok, so two smites plus Kalista and you still somehow don't take Baron fast enough before Jax triples you.

EDIT - There's the Stalker's on Braum!

Blizzard

Banned
Pause strats.

I didn't realize CW was playing again this soon. Freeze is my team's ADC. He has good CS, but I'm unconvinced by the team's performance as a whole. :p

Are there any popular players out there who use Vel'Koz? I'd love to watch a high-level game with someone playing him to see how they roll. I've yet to see one though.

Blizzard

Banned
The double-smite team just failed to stop a baron. It should be over quite soon unless something bizarre happens. *edit* CW was completely crushed. Jax was a large part of it.

Type2

I have to say the games today have all been incredibly boring. Im hoping Fanatic and Unicorns put on a good show.

i have a question. so i was in the middle of my placement matches of 4 games from finally reaching rank 30. so with this soft reset and now having to start over with the placement, does my first 4 game placement count towards my placement for S5?

Nekofrog

Banned
i have a question. so i was in the middle of my placement matches of 4 games from finally reaching rank 30. so with this soft reset and now having to start over with the placement, does my first 4 game placement count towards my placement for S5?

there's a league general thread in gaming community that would be better suited for this question

but the answer is no, they don't count

Blizzard

Banned
Ouch, I had Werlyb as my backup top laner, and they apparently went 14/3/8 KDA over their two games today. I have my doubts that Dyrus, my actual top laner, will make up for the 50 points I missed out on.

Cuddler

Second game between OMG and WE is on right now, pretty good game. After this, EDG vs LGD should be really interesting too.
Let's completely forget about the fact that OMG won 2-0 against SHRC yesterday

Where are you seeing 60fps? The riotgames2 stream is offline for me on Twitch, and I thoguht the riotgames stream didn't support 60fps.

it's 60fps on Source for twitch, 30 fps on youtube/azubu at the moment

but yea as a reverse from season 2-4. Youtube is official 1 minute ahead of twitch stream instead of the other way around

Top Bottom