• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Edwardo

dam is bjergsen the best midlaner in the world

g7ARfT8.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
TSM played pretty well, giving up Rek'Sai was not a good idea.

Blizzard

Banned
Nice work by TSM, really happy I got bjergsen as mid. Amusingly enough, I had C9 as my team pick, but I still got 9 points from them because of all the dragons.

Blizzard

Banned
Evidence that ranked needs 4 bans
If one champion could truly guarantee a win, the champion would need rebalanced, and/or a team should simply pick them.

C9 got Fizz for example. I've heard that Fizz is often considered a strong champion, but C9 still lost.

TomShoe

Banned
Can't wait to see Jesiz vs. Shiphtur in midlane. IIRC they were both being shit on pretty hard around worlds, since Jesiz was a sub in worlds and Ship was being criticized for being too passive with his Xerath or something like that.

Hubb

Please let this be the end of technical difficulties for the day. If this continues I may just watch the VODs for the rest of the matches.

YomommaZ

Wow both games today so far look like solo q madness with random running around the map... Soooo many mistakes made by all 4 teams that played so far.

clemenx

Banned
Game's awfully boring.

I have a feeling Azir will win by himself if this gets to late. He's ridiculous.

Kiwikid still has shit positioning.

Blizzard

Banned
Game's awfully boring.

I have a feeling Azir will win by himself if this gets to late. He's ridiculous.

Kiwikid still has shit positioning.
Everyone always says Azir is great and I always do so horrible with him. I feel like I'm missing some secret.

It could be that I play ARAM and he may be more difficult to use in the ARAM setup. I wish I knew.

YomommaZ

Was that the brilliant mind by Impaler with the MVP shotcalling in the end? Ayy lmao

Shockingly low level of play so far...

I feel like Gravity might fill the Dig-sized void in my heart. I've always liked Saint and Bunny is a pretty exciting player to watch.

also love me some P.O.B. though so this game will decide who has my heart

Early contender for worst call of the season in Coast/Dig, but Hai's continued forlorn stare after his team, and he in particular, had a very poor opening performance against TSM surprised me much more. Unusual to see C9 upset with themselves, even in losses.

Top Bottom