• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah even if it's not scythe girl he does look kinda lame

his passive is kind of interesting, i guess he plays a bit differently if u play him mid or top since midlane everyone's ranged while top everyone's melee, but it doesn't feel like he's gonna play that much differently so idk

but yeah his kit doesn't really make me want to run to play him but maybe because he looks like a yasuo character made for yasuo people

i mostly hope he's not obnoxious to play against. he seems kind of a pain to deal with since he has a lot of unrestricted mobility, and rito is lately adding a ton of untargetability spells lately like that's something that's not the absolute worst to play against lol

we'll see, definitely disappointing since it's like a generic looking dude but i'm not too upset about it

Yeah it looks great from the pictures. My gf is a huge fan of Azir so it should be a nice gift for her. She suspects nothing from the two mystery figures so far.
hey, you rock

I want to die
ye it's all costy's fault

zkylon

zkylewd
plush_pkg_ecomm_1kx1k_fizz_1.png

who gives a shit about that lame ass dude tho

this is the real news today

zkylon

zkylewd
they're so good

btw

Elementalist Lux can now click the same element in both transform phases
cmon costy just let me choose dark lux from champ select

you guys must have the stats that say i complained about this 700 times already

you got engineers looking at chroma lux code, surely one kind soul can grant me my wish

His lines are so edgy ... can't take it O_O

Annnnd no skins this patch? Sad...
And no release skin?

NO RELEASE SKIN

YES

NEVER GIVE HIM A SKIN

TOO HARD TO PROGRAM 3 DIFFERENT SKINS WITHIN ONE WAHAHAHAHA

FUKC YOU

SWAIN-1
KAYN "EDGELORD OF EDGELANDIA 'NOTHING PERSONNEL KID' EDGESTER" DARKIN-0

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i just cannot get over how not cool this is.
lzJADAQ.jpg

sorry to be mean but it just bothers me.............

NO RELEASE SKIN

YES

NEVER GIVE HIM A SKIN

TOO HARD TO PROGRAM 3 DIFFERENT SKINS WITHIN ONE WAHAHAHAHA

FUKC YOU

SWAIN-1
KAYN "EDGELORD OF EDGELANDIA 'NOTHING PERSONNEL KID' EDGESTER" DARKIN-0
Seems like I jumped the gun, appearently he has a SoulHunter Release skin ... which again I wonder how they're gonna change it between forms. Soul hunter, Sneaky Soul hunter and Evilier Soul hunter?

Also sad that the new champ is so edgy that the Riot stream couldn't take it, broke, and they didn't demo him live.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Seems like I jumped the gun, appearently he has a SoulHunter Release skin ... which again I wonder how they're gonna change it between forms. Soul hunter, Sneaky Soul hunter and Evilier Soul hunter?

Also sad that the new champ is so edgy that the Riot stream couldn't take it, broke, and they didn't demo him live.

yeah i really wanted to check out the stream TT___TT they said they'd try and reschedule tho

Booo I got excited. And it's just thresh lol

yeah i really wanted to check out the stream TT___TT they said they'd try and reschedule tho
Sucks cause this is my Sunday so no live view for me :/

Booo I got excited. And it's just thresh lol

Oh ... this is ... something.

Like, the base models set the expectation that the base form will share elements with each of the two forms ... right? I see hints of red and blue in the base form and it seems like his arm is fighting the transformation, trying to keep it from spreading.

In this skin it's like, fuck it. Base has no reds to match the shadow form. None of the form's weapons match. Base looks somewhat better cause he's got a damn shirt on and isn't looking like Naruto's Bromance but he transforms into ether an old man or Thresh?

I like 2/3rds of the skin and half that is the Demon which I think is the better form anyway and more suited for top so I'm down.

killatopak

Gold Member
the fuck you mean that's exactly fizz

pls

I dunno, it must be the plushie look since I don't associate fizz with being cute. Fizz is like a confident teenager waiting to break out of his/her cocoon.

For some reason I keep seeing stitch instead. Like just add a nose and it's him.

Edit: That Kayn skin has some blood bourne vibes to it especially the one with the hat.

bgbball31

Ugh, game 4 of promo to gold and

A. I get a Jarvan support against a Blitz
B. He disconnects part way through the match. We still take 3 inhibs 4v5, but all die in the process and they walk down mid and end it.

Rough loss. 2-2, need this last game to move on.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

B. He disconnects part way through the match. We still take 3 inhibs 4v5, but all die in the process and they walk down mid and end it.

take my energy bqbball

Get that win!

zkylon

zkylewd
i wish rito had taken a similar style to edgy design as blizzard did with reaper

make him edgy and stupid but also be very self aware and actually funny

cos i feel for edgy champions you have like camille no pun intended

Fizz is like a confident teenager waiting to break out of his/her cocoon.

i really enjoyed this sentence

idk it looks cute i like it

bgbball31

take my energy bqbball

Get that win!

Nope. Our top Riven was in and out for the first few minutes, but (I think?) because she connected once and was there for a bit, it never gave us a remake option. She eventually connected for good, but was behind in levels in lane to Fiora and took ignite (which went to waste because of being behind), she never got going. We also went without a tank, as our jungler was Xin, so everyone just blew up in fights. I supported as Lulu, and Jinx and I stomped bot, getting a double kill early and first tower before 10 minutes, but it wasn't enough. Lost series 2-3.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Nope. Our top Riven was in and out for the first few minutes, but (I think?) because she connected once and was there for a bit, it never gave us a remake option. She eventually connected for good, but was behind in levels in lane to Fiora and took ignite (which went to waste because of being behind), she never got going. We also went without a tank, so everyone just blew up in fights. I supported as Lulu, and Jinx and I stomped bot, double kill early and first tower before 10 minutes, but it wasn't enough. Lost series 2-3.

at least you have a free win for the next one!

Hi everybody. I just started playing again and have really been enjoying it. Had some pretty good games but mainly sticking to ARAM. Is this tentacle alien champion that is on sale any good? He reminds me of Shuma Gorath

zkylon

zkylewd
Hi everybody. I just started playing again and have really been enjoying it. Had some pretty good games but mainly sticking to ARAM. Is this tentacle alien champion that is on sale any good? He reminds me of Shuma Gorath
you mean good as in strong or fun?

strong - he's ok, he always has good winrates but he's not the type that feels overpowered cos he doesn't have really broken elements to him, just high damage numbers

fun - i like to play him from time to time, not my favorite but he's like a good palate cleanser or something

killatopak

Gold Member

You mean Vel'koz?

He's pretty good. Above average imo. He's not op or anything but that's actually good since he neither gets buffs or nerfs.

If you are a mid laner, like to poke at long range sometimes even burst down someone and kite good then this champ is perfect for you.

He's an AP champ so he mostly uses spells. He has ungodly scaling and true damage on his ult last I remember.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

velkoz is an aram monster, go for it

Thank you guys for talking me into Vel'koz! First match in ARAM with him and I got my first ever S+. I know it's probably way easier to get those high grades in ARAM but still felt good.

Jezan

Thank you guys for talking me into Vel'koz! First match in ARAM with him and I got my first ever S+. I know it's probably way easier to get those high grades in ARAM but still felt good.
Vel'Koz is awesome, people love to underestimate him. Specially his R, they just walk away but when his passive hits that true damage eats their HP.

I have been trying more champions. Yesterday I bought Galio and got an S , I thought I was doing too bad, because top Swain was giving me a really hard time at 10min I had 26cs :( and bot was flaming cause I just didn't R to they like to save them, level 1 R has a very limited range. But thanks to our Vi jungle I could assist her and rolled back into the game. His voice is awesome too.

Also tried Orianna and she is really fun, problem is that after a while my internet started lagging whenever I threw the ball,really weird.

So now I love playing mostly AP mids, tried to be good with tops but I can't (Gnar, Illaoi and Poppy) and still suck as ADC (Cait, Varus and anyone on rotation).

Vel'Koz is one of my favorite champs. He's fun to kite with and nobody expects the burst when you trigger the stacks on your passive.

Top Bottom