• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaker Midori's Identity Leaked - Alt of MysticDistance (?)

XXL

Cringe Reaction GIF

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
who the fuck cares? why go to the trouble of trying to expose the identity of a person trying to spread game information. jesus, the internet has gotten so pathetic.
Posing as a woman to draw attention to your tweets isn't pathetic?

You have to admit this is funny.
Not to be negative, but this shit is crazy. 🤣

StereoVsn

On one hand this is kind of hilarious. On the other hand , why the f did people go after this dude to white knight Corpos against leaks?

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
So, guys, now that Midudey is done, we can still trust this Pyoro leaker, right?

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Reminds me of that Black Mirror episode where the two dudes are playing a VR fighting game and end up making love to one another inside the game.

Astray

I have no idea who MysticDistance is. But it's funny to see that it was a dude running what many thought was a Japanese woman's account.

Full archive of the tweet thread

The amount of shit I keep finding on this guy is insane.

He literally stalked Sega HQ to try and get into their company wifi (deeply pathetic and likely useless too if you know your corporate infosec).

Also seems like his attempts to get in with Sega people went a bit too far.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
So does that mean we need to re-evaluate all Midori's recent 'leaks' like the FF9 remake or FFTactics ?
The FF9 Remake leak was corroborated by the recent EpicDB leak and before that it appeared in the nvidia leaks so there must be something true with that. Or are you referring about that most recent one where FF9R was brought in-house? Yeah, that one needs to be re-reevaluated.

I think all the leaks that were not SEGA/Atlus are bullshit, and tbh I was starting to get suspicious myself when Midori was "leaking" Square Enix stuff on almost a daily basis.

As for the FF Tactics remaster leak, it's probably fake (sorry, Hudo. :lollipop_pensive:) although it did originally appear in that Nvidia leak as well. 🤔

Also, lmao at this whole fiasco with Midori.

Last edited:

Majukun

Posing as a woman to draw attention to your tweets isn't pathetic?

You have to admit this is funny.
Not to be negative, but this shit is crazy. 🤣
ehi, if it works, it works.

there was that japanese middle age man that faked being a cute young girl to promote his motorcycle related twitter account and worked like wonders.

funnily enough, even when he outed himself, people remained and actually he gained more following.

people came for the cute girl, remained for the personality.

Not the case here though.

Kinda reminds me of this..
But I heard that his real self was still accepted after the fact.
yeah, exactly this one.

So does the real identity give any credibility of his leaks or it does confirm, once again, that all serial leakers are bullshitters?

Last edited:
Apparently this MysticDistance was on gaf before the split. Would love to read his profile and find wtf is wrong with him. Make money of the terminally online you idiot. This is how you know its a guy. Girls would intrinsically know to turn attention to $$$.

Last edited:

GHound

The amount of shit I keep finding on this guy is insane.

He literally stalked Sega HQ to try and get into their company wifi (deeply pathetic and likely useless too if you know your corporate infosec).

Also seems like his attempts to get in with Sega people went a bit too far.

The deeper it goes the funnier it gets.

surprised-sorprendido.gif

Does that mean Final Fantasy Tactics remaster/remake is fiction?
I mean an FF Tactics leak came long before this shithead anyway so probably just piggy backing off of that.

Last edited:

Hudo

The deeper it goes the funnier it gets.

surprised-sorprendido.gif

I mean an FF Tactics leak came long before this shithead anyway so probably just piggy backing off of that.
The problem is that Schreier was the only other one who said this would be coming (and he said it more than a year ago). And Schreier is about as equally unreliable.

GHound

The problem is that Schreier was the only other one who said this would be coming (and he said it more than a year ago). And Schreier is about as equally unreliable.
Schreier and the GeForce Now leak "thought experiment" before him.

Top Bottom