• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaker Midori's Identity Leaked - Alt of MysticDistance (?)

Lambogenie

I just want GAF to know I'm actually a Japanese girl and I have vital information about the next Chrono game called Chrono Break.

If you would like this information and my time then just follow me and leave a cash donation in my PayPal.

Thanks guys ☺️ ❤️
Your English is too good. Them peeps want broken English and innocence.

Plot twist, you actually are Japanese with native English.

hemo memo

You can't die before your death
This just reinforces my belief that everyone you meet on the internet is a dude in a basement unless proven otherwise
This basement thing is just an american/western thing. I know roofs that changed to rooms but basement as rooms is just weird here.

The fallout from this will be massive today and the outcry will grow as people realize what has really taken place and all these people, including the people that provided Midori with info were essentially catfished. Everyone was bamboozled.

We have entered an all new era.

***Just a reminder, this could all be controlled better if the companies were slightly more transparent about their products.*** You could still keep the element of surprise, while being more transparent about plans. Just saying.

Last edited:

eerik9000

But it's funny to see that it was a dude running what many thought was a Japanese woman's account.
Bruh, the first rule of the internet is that everone is a man until undeniably proven otherwise. It was true 25 years ago and even more so today.

Edit: oops, fellow internet user Celcius already said it. :)

This just reinforces my belief that everyone you meet on the internet is a dude in a basement unless proven otherwise

Last edited:

Mr.Phoenix

Guy fucked up... should have just said he identifies as a Japanese girl and no one would have been able to say shit.

Hell, they probably even start handing out bans at some sites for bringing any of this up.

Kumomeme

horny mmo players gonna be like :

horny mmo players gonna be like :

first time GIF

Hugare

Seriously, who gives a shit?

He was a leaker, so obviously he would try to hide his real identity. People expected him to be sincere about his identity so companies could track who he is?

I dont get it. People expect leakers to reveal themselves?

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Mystic used to post here back in the day - much like the founder of Persona Central, used to act like they were someone with something important to say when they were in fact just an obsessive fan clinging on to any piece of information other people posted on the Internet.

Toots

Gold Member
Seems to have got a copy of an internal Sega presentation from a few years ago, and was also trading secrets in some dickhead leakers network.
Thanks for the info but what i was really wondering is if he's a man, where does the snail trail behind him comes from ?

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Lmao @ this being a 3 page thread

So dumb
There's a 20-page thread on this subject right now over at resetera .

You wouldn't believe how insane things are with this Midori character. It's truly fascinating in a weird way.

tmlDan

its crazy that anyone gives af who this guy really is, we only cared about leaks.....idc about him personally and what weird shit he got into

FunkMiller

Nothing sadder than a socially awkward, immature man with zero real life experience pretending to be a woman.

This MysticDistance chap sounds pathetic as well.

Sexy I Like It GIF by JLawrence Photography

Top Bottom