• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO Horizon Adventures is launching November 14

Draugoth

Gold Member
GV8wDr4WcAAolPd

According to http://PlayStation.com's home page, LEGO Horizon Adventures is launching November 14. P​

Last edited:
I might actually get this. Looking to hear what the campaign is like solo. I couldn’t get into the open world collect-a-than of city undercover.

nial

Oh, fucking finally. Weird that it's out of nowhere, but with this game looking better and better each time I watched the trailer, it will be a solid end of the year title for Sony.
That release date, tho... Is this going to be on the same day as the PS5 Pro launch?

Nydius

Will this be using the updated gameplay that the last star wars lego game did?

I think it's a completely different engine because the entire game world is made out of LEGO and is destructible, unlike the Skywalker Saga which had the more 'realistic' non-LEGO backgrounds.

Is this a retelling of Zero Dawn, or an original story?
From the post-announcement previews, videos said it's a loose retelling of Horizon Zero Dawn.

nial

Will this be using the updated gameplay that the last star wars lego game did?
I think it's a completely different engine because the entire game world is made out of LEGO and is destructible, unlike the Skywalker Saga which had the more 'realistic' non-LEGO backgrounds.
This is also made by completely different developers; Studio Gobo is the one making Lego Horizon, and it's actually their very first own game.

//DEVIL//

How many copies Lego game sell in general ? like what are the sales of the last 2 Lego games ?

I don't see the game selling millions but... will see. Honestly it might be actually a very good game. will need to see reviews for it.

Last edited:
How many copies Lego game sell in general ? like what are the sales of the last 2 Lego games ?

I don't see the game selling millions but... will see. Honestly it might be actually a very good game. will need to see reviews for it.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga sold 5m. units after 2 months in 2022

There are some stirrers that are well informed and there are some that are not.

//DEVIL//

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga sold 5m. units after 2 months in 2022

There are some stirrers that are well informed and there are some that are not.
Would that be because its a Star Wars game? or was it actually a good Lego game ?

I don't think i own that from a previous humble bundle I bought. I think I have the LOTR Lego

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Oh shit. I legit forgot about this game. Probably the only horizon game I would potentially check out.

Hopefully the reviews are great.

Cyberpunkd

Would that be because its a Star Wars game? or was it actually a good Lego game ?

I don't think i own that from a previous humble bundle I bought. I think I have the LOTR Lego
It's an incredible game, both as a good SW game and most likely the best Lego game, building on great Ninjago one. It has greatly expanded gameplay and world compared to other games. It's also way better for beginners because the amount of times I got stuck in stupid Lego Jurassic or LotR is LOL-worthy.

I think LEGO Humble Bundle had 85% off coupon no matter what tier you decided to buy, ended up $7.50 on Steam.

The Switch version is borderline unplayable for me, I think the dips are to around 15FPS, I don't expect Horizon to do any better.

Spyxos

Gold Member
I like the graphics, but after 3 parts of Horizon, I've had enough for now. I'll probably play it at some point. But Astrobot looks 10 times more interesting.

Elios83

This will be big given the success of both Lego and Horizon, the trailer was really really good. I'm usually not into Lego games but I might give it a try.

Last edited:

Natsuko

I'm looking forward to that. I found LEGO games rather tiring the last time I played them, but I haven't played one for a while. Maybe it will fit. If I've finished Metaphor: ReFantazio by then. The LEGO games are like Ubisoft games for me. Sometimes quite nice. I don't need that stuff every year. Too much of it just bores me. At least they've finally taken the formula a step further with the Skywalker game.

[Sigma]

Maybe it will not be boring like Forbidden West. Right now though, I have no plans of getting it.

Last edited:

nial

It's being announced at the Direct tomorrow
Well, that didn't happen. PlayStation Blog post it is, then.
huh? PS4 Pro didn't have a launch game as far as i know. This won't be it either. In fact if anything, Silent Hill 2 will probably be a better showcase for the Pro on release.
PlayStation refresh models usually don't get released alongside any first-party game, I know that was the case with PS Vita/PS4/PS5 Slim, PS Vita TV and PS4 Pro.

Top Bottom