• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego Super Mario World Mario + Yoshi

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23

Why am I such a sucker for this.

1000084714-1055x1400.jpg

ba894710-466a-4533-8d8d-c782864db03d_source-1400x787.jpg

The Crank will allow Yoshi to stick out his tongue and run I believe.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m buying this. (Please don’t tell my fiancée.)

Esca

It will cost a kidney. LEGO isn't a cheap toy for kids anymore...
Legos were never cheap. My parents bought them for me in the 80s and there were sets then that were in the hundreds.
There are now more expensive sets since it has become an adult hobby and they license lots of ips on to of the sets being larger as well

Legos were never cheap. My parents bought them for me in the 80s and there were sets then that were in the hundreds.
There are now more expensive sets since it has become an adult hobby and they license lots of ips on to of the sets being larger as well

Yup. I'll never forget seeing one of these bad boys assembled in a glass display case in my local TRU. It was like $400 at the time, which in the early 2000s was a LOT of money. If I won the lotto, one of the things on my list would be this set (or the UCS version which is unbelievably expensive).

51F9dLssQUL._AC_.jpg

judhudson

I'll wait for the bootlego versions like I did for the Question Block and Mighty Bowser. Same with the Zelda set. They ask for too much money.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

Why am I such a sucker for this.

1000084714-1055x1400.jpg

ba894710-466a-4533-8d8d-c782864db03d_source-1400x787.jpg

The Crank will allow Yoshi to stick out his tongue and run I believe.

With the modest price of 200 dollars

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Very cool set. Love it when they add some functionality. Will probably be waaaaay too expensive though.

Deanington

Ughh, I am just starting the Lego rabbit hole. I recently bought The Lord of The Rings Barad Dur ( it was too epic to pass up ), which is now built. Now I am building Rivendell and I never thought I would find a Lego set to be I guess "beautiful"? Anyways those two together were $1000. Now I want the Lego Mario Piranha plant for my desk. There is also a Pac-Man build that I want. Now this too *sighs*

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Ughh, I am just starting the Lego rabbit hole. I recently bought The Lord of The Rings Barad Dur ( it was too epic to pass up ), which is now built. Now I am building Rivendell and I never thought I would find a Lego set to be I guess "beautiful"? Anyways those two together were $1000. Now I want the Lego Mario Piranha plant for my desk. There is also a Pac-Man build that I want. Now this too *sighs*

I have the Piranha Plant and it is great. It is on my desk at work.

Top Bottom