• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Whats this game ?

668632.jpg

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=GAMES&pid=6712962&cart=215161595&bab=G

luxsol

A game based on a movie that's based on the book of the same name.

In other words... licensed movie crap.

And if you're thinking of another book about kids dying... it's not it.

Memles

Another thumbs up for the books; I think I read 1-5 or 1-6. They get a little repetitive, but they are witty little reads, with some great dark humour. Take them out from your public library, because reading is fun. Cause I can go anywhere. It's in a book, so read a book...the READING RAINBOW.

Sorry, when pimping children's books, I get nostalgic.

Memles said:
Another thumbs up for the books; I think I read 1-5 or 1-6. They get a little repetitive, but they are witty little reads, with some great dark humour. Take them out from your public library, because reading is fun. Cause I can go anywhere. It's in a book, so read a book...the READING RAINBOW.

Sorry, when pimping children's books, I get nostalgic.

Dude, you shouldn't have stopped. Trust me, from book 7 on, things get really wild. And yes, things do change up a bit from the forumla established in 1-6.

Memles

FortNinety said:
Dude, you shouldn't have stopped. Trust me, from book 7 on, things get really wild. And yes, things do change up a bit from the forumla established in 1-6.

Next summer, I'll get them all out from the library and read them; for now that would prove difficult, as I'm away at University.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
FortNinety said:
I saw these books @ Target and passed on purchasing them. But your enthusiasm is causing me to take a second look now.

I saw the commercial for it earlier, it nearly mislead me into thing it was a nextgen game. Since it used nothing but FMV shots as "in game" sequences... then I ran over to GS to make sure, and nearly threw up. What a laugh.

So it's as good as Ninja Gaiden is as good as it is as good as Ninja Gaiden is as good as it is Ninja Gaiden is as good as Ninja Gaiden is as good as C-?

Top Bottom